Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask X

Go down 
+9
Rey De Reyes
Mr. Cool Smark
Scrooge
Sykesy
Master of Destruction
SEZ
Storme
Inah
Y2J X
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
What;s with the numbers in your sig?

Just wanted to put random numbers in my signature. No significance.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:15 am

^ that isn't weird by any means ^

Anyway, You are good at finding TV Shows to watch for free over the net. So do you reckon you could find me Season 1 [Chapter 1 & 2] for "Greek". I want to show Inah the series as I think she will like it quite alot. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 am

Sykesy wrote:
^ that isn't weird by any means ^

Anyway, You are good at finding TV Shows to watch for free over the net. So do you reckon you could find me Season 1 [Chapter 1 & 2] for "Greek". I want to show Inah the series as I think she will like it quite alot. Thanks

Not exactly sure what you mean by chapter one and two, but I can probably find the entire season one online.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=B1RI8GNL

^Is this the right show? Should be the pilot episode... never watched Greek so I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Inah wrote:
Thoughts on An Aesha RP: After The Fall.?

An unbelievable improvement over last weeks. Not that last week's was bad, but this was on a whole other level. Probably my favorite from you. The little speeches in between each scene was a great touch to the RP overall. The interview segment was easily my favorite portion of the RP. Everything Aesha said made perfect sense, and was either a terrific build up for her or a brutal tear down to either her opponents, or in some cases team-mates. My favorite was probably the comparison to Rocky and Hawk. The next scene wasn't anything too special and was more predictable than I'd prefer, but it was entertaining nonetheless. The final scene was great as it definitely garnered my interest for the next RP. Now, I don't know who the hell Jason is but I'm assuming he was featured in earlier RPs. Either way, it generates interest no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Thoughts on EWF Live on MTV 1.1?

Fuck, never answered this. Sorry, for the delay. So, in bullet form...

The Negatives
  • Small Text. Not a huge problem, just mean I had to zoom my screen so reading was easier.
  • Custom Wrestlers Moves. Once again, this is a minor problem, and if I answered it when it was asked, I probably wouldn't have had to deal with this. The thing here is, it just required me to move up the page every now and then to see what move was being done. Once again, this is a minor problem, and was only a problem due to the time it took to answer. Just disrupted my reading flow.
  • Austin Starr looked weak. I mean, yeah he only hit Harris with a double axe handle, but it still should've given him an advantage. Just putting him in the position for a move before Harris kicks his ass doesn't do anything but make him look weak. Even though he kicked out of Harris's first move, is wasn't even one of his signatures, and even if it was, he gets tapped out instantly. I recall claiming Austin Starr as one of the stand-outs, so he disappointed here.

The Positives
  • Alex Harris looked real strong. I also recall claiming Harris was one of the stand-outs. Great to see him win the World title.
  • Presentation. Minus the text-size, this presentation was great. I particularly enjoyed the tournament bracket.
  • Non-tournament was better. Tournament shows, for wrestling, are normally very straightforward, and also the real draw. I actually preferred the filler matches, so to speak, more-so than the tournament. The team of Ascension is cool, so I liked seeing them get the win. The five-way was probably the best of the matches, and Kamikaze/Ashton could easily turn into a great feud.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 am

Let's get an update on some things.

List the/your...

people you watch on TGWTG
favorite wrestlers today
most hated wrestlers today

And thoughts on the Cell special thus far (multiverse).

Also thoughts on Abridged ep 21?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:11 am

SEZ wrote:
Let's get an update on some things.

List the/your...

people you watch on TGWTG
favorite wrestlers today
most hated wrestlers today

And thoughts on the Cell special thus far (multiverse).

Also thoughts on Abridged ep 21?

I. Right now, I really only watch Todd In The Shadows (well, I'm watching his Youtube reviews, but I count it). Kind of makes me sad thinking about that, but most of my time on the net is spent on here, bubble shooter, or tv.com. Anyways, I'll list all the people I've watched...

Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic, TGWTG, Bartender from Pixel Palace [took me forever to remember it's name])
Linkara
Spoony (he's featured their enough)
Todd In The Shadows
Film Brain (one video)
Rap Critic (three videos)
Paw (one video)
Film Conscience (one video)
I'm also going to give a shout-out to The Angry Video Game Nerd, even though he isn't a part of the site, and only contributed for the feud to the anniversary, he was the main thing that got me into Nostalgia Critic.

II. Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
John Morrison
Dolph Ziggler
JTG
Trent Baretta
Christian
Melina
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
Layla

This isn't the most accurate list, I mainly mentioned people who've done something to interest me recently (for me, not in wrestling world recently). Daniel Bryan has easily became my favorite, being the only wrestler I'd go out of my way to watch (for a two weeks at least). Punk is great in the ring, and one of my favorites on the mic. Morrison's parkour in the Rumble and even the Raw Rumble was incredible. I recently watched the string of matches between Daniel and Ziggler.

I was watching Superstars matches earlier, and JTG and Trent consistently impressed me. Hawkins has one really awesome move, and Reks did a pretty innovative move during one of his matches. As for Layla... I haven't heard a Lay-Cool promo in quite some time and that's really helped my opinion on her.

III. Hornswoggle
Alberto Del Rio
Jeff Hardy
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Rey Mysterio

That's about it. I don't watch enough to actually hate a lot of wrestlers. I'm sure if I did, the list would be a lot longer.

IV. I have a problem with how he killed Yamcha, not exactly positive on what happened there. I wish Krillin struggled a bit when Cell grabbed him, but otherwise it's been good. The color adds nicely, and I really like the artwork. Although, unlike in the cases of most of the other special ones, I'm hoping it ends soon. I mean, there's only so much Cell killing them all can hold my interest, you know?

V. Haven't seen it yet. I've watched DBZ abridged even less than I watch TGWTG.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 am

Not a question but look out for my RP for the last CAW show. I have a match with Aesha in which I will tie up ongoing stories dating back to 2009. As a long-time reader of my Storme material, it's going to be worth a read.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Thoughts on Lost In the World?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Neither of these will probably be that detailed, apologies for that in advance. Don't want to keep you guys waiting though...

I'll get into individual detail a little later, both RPs were great and happen to intersect greatly, so some things are best addressed for both. Mainly, Kaya. Kaya showing up at all was a shock, but her being "..." was even more shocking. I guess the only negative thing about this is that the revelation that Kaya is "..." is revealed in "Lost In The World". That's definitely not a big deal or anything. I'd say "The One That Got Away" is the better of the two RPs.

Storme wrote:
Thoughts on Lost In the World?

Excellent RP. The whole conversation with Kaya lists as one of the best moments in any Steve Storme RP. The twists and revelations within this conversation were all great, Kaya not being dead, Dante being imaginary, and Kaya being "...", along with Steve's reaction (ending with the "void of pure darkness" line) was definitely the high point, and that's of both RPs. Unfortunately, this leads to the rest of it coming off as a disappointment. None of it was bad, it just wasn't able to maintain the superb quality previously. Considering the previous conversation was building up to this, it fails in that aspect. Once again, nothing in the ending comes off as bad writing, it just doesn't live up to the middle-half, which is within the top three Storme moments for me.

Comparatively to your other RPs, I probably wouldn't rank it higher than the fifth. With RPs like "We Were Once A Fairytale", "Drop Dead, Gorgeous", "Black Clouds & Silver Linings", and that other one were it was "revealed" Storme killed Kaya that I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, I just can't place it within the top four.

Inah wrote:
Thoughts on An Aesha RP: The One That Got Away?

Amazing. This RP was great all-throughout, although my favorite part is the beginning, showing the beginning of Storme/Aesha. The banter between the two was great, and truly helped the impact of the final scene. Without the beginning scene, I actually don't think the last scene would have succeeded, honestly. Just about everything was built from that scene, the entire Jason-wrestling thing. While my favorite is the first scene, the rest manage to keep the quality around the same level, so that complaint isn't [as] present here. It appeared a bit during the dinner scene, but that's about it.

Overall, due to all the interest "After The Fall" garnered and the interview in that one, I'd probably place that one as my favorite from you. "The One That Got Away" is definitely second though.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:54 am

⅛. Do YOU think CAW's activity will ever pick up again?

⅜. What do you think about Nash returning and what plans do you think WWE has for him?

⅝. If a new CGS/CAW/4DK type EFed were to form again here, would you be interested?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am

Legend wrote:
⅛. Do YOU think CAW's activity will ever pick up again?

⅜. What do you think about Nash returning and what plans do you think WWE has for him?

⅝. If a new CGS/CAW/4DK type EFed were to form again here, would you be interested?

I. It might around Sept, but that's really all I can see. Normally the Fed is a big draw on here, but that really didn't go anywhere when 4DK started up, so I'm not certain. I'll probably continue posting as long as Edgehead updates the wrestling news. I'm remaining optimistic so I'll say yes.

II. Even though Nash has yet to impress me on the mic, and I doubt he'll be able to have a good singles match anymore, I'm really glad to see it. He's return was awesome, and really generated a ton of interest for me, so I can't complain. I'm hoping the angle doesn't go down from here. As for what plans they have, I have this awful feeling that WWE is going to have Nash vs. Punk at Night Of Champions. Although, Night Of Champions normally ends up with a full multi-man matches, so a fatal four way for the WWE title, ADR/Cena/Nash/Punk definitely isn't out of the question in my opinion. Especially since I think WWE knows Nash can't go like he use to, I think he only lasted two minutes in the Rumble, for example.

Once the feud somehow becomes Triple H vs. CM Punk, I'm not sure what to expect for Nash. I guess he could be like a special enforcer in the match, but I'm positive it will be a Hell In A Cell match so that doesn't really fit perfectly in. I expect Nash to stay around for awhile. Assuming Del Rio doesn't drop the belt to Cena, I can see a Nash/Cena feud happening.

III. Oh, hell yeah. As long as I still have plenty of picture bases I want to use that I haven't ([in rough order] CM Punk, Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Del Rio, RVD, Taker, maybe Cena & Batista), I'll probably continue e-fedding until I mark all them, or most, of my list. Although, I want my next character to have some longevity, most of mine don't tend to last that long.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:05 pm

X wrote:
... top three Storme moments for me.

And they are?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Storme wrote:
X wrote:

And they are?

This won't be in order...

The first one that comes to mind is the whole Storme/Kaya moment from "Lost In The World".

Quote :
Storme: But at least I’ll have the memories – you’ll never have a thing.

Not counting that as a moment, but that's still probably my favorite line. Anyways, I'm sure I had a definite one that I'm just blanking on now. I know it was one of the PWN's. I was thinking of the one in "We Were Once A Fairytale", because of how it built to that one line, and then took full on after. Or maybe the one in "Drop Dead, Gorgeous" but no. I'm going to go with one you did on Seth Omega. I remember it was one of those mulit-part ones, you did a blog, which more or less focused on the other persons on the team, and then Storme came out to talk about Omega. It included the "[enter description here]" line in between paragraphs. Do you know which one I'm talking about? That whole one on Omega was great. Of course, I'm trying not to be biased, and talk about the Storme/Cash feud. From the interruption of Cash's retirement promo, to Storme's promo, to the match, I could probably fill the top three right there. But that would feel like a cop-out, so continuing...

My favorite moment is the end of Black Clouds & Silver Linings. Of course, the whole promo led up to it. I don't think a Steve Storme promo had a more positive tone at the end. It just has a special vibe to it.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Thoughts on who will be the next WWE champion provided Del Rio's reign is a short one?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 am

Legend wrote:
Thoughts on who will be the next WWE champion provided Del Rio's reign is a short one?

Well, I think Del Rio will remain champion at least for the duration of the tour in Mexico. But anyways, I have this terrible feeling that John Cena will be the next WWE Champion, and I'm just not a fan of that idea. I mean, that will make John Cena a ten time WWE Champion and a 12x World Champion. I like Cena and all, but that's way too much. It should be awhile before he get's the title again in my opinion.

I'm hoping for Punk, obviously. If it's a multi-man match at Night Of Champions, Punk could win, and that can lead to the next PPV, Hell In A Cell, Trips vs. Punk. Of course, I'm doubting that would happen, as Punk vs. Trips would sell regardless if it was for the belt, or not, and Del Rio will probably retain at NoC's (which I'm hoping for) I just wouldn't have a problem with that.

Oh, and Rey would be a definite answer if it wasn't for his knee injury.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 am

X wrote:
Storme wrote:
X wrote:

And they are?

This won't be in order...

The first one that comes to mind is the whole Storme/Kaya moment from "Lost In The World".

Quote :
Storme: But at least I’ll have the memories – you’ll never have a thing.

Not counting that as a moment, but that's still probably my favorite line. Anyways, I'm sure I had a definite one that I'm just blanking on now. I know it was one of the PWN's. I was thinking of the one in "We Were Once A Fairytale", because of how it built to that one line, and then took full on after. Or maybe the one in "Drop Dead, Gorgeous" but no. I'm going to go with one you did on Seth Omega. I remember it was one of those mulit-part ones, you did a blog, which more or less focused on the other persons on the team, and then Storme came out to talk about Omega. It included the "[enter description here]" line in between paragraphs. Do you know which one I'm talking about? That whole one on Omega was great. Of course, I'm trying not to be biased, and talk about the Storme/Cash feud. From the interruption of Cash's retirement promo, to Storme's promo, to the match, I could probably fill the top three right there. But that would feel like a cop-out, so continuing...

My favorite moment is the end of Black Clouds & Silver Linings. Of course, the whole promo led up to it. I don't think a Steve Storme promo had a more positive tone at the end. It just has a special vibe to it.

Yeah, I know that promo with the Omega disses. That was from my RP for the six-man tag at Aftershock '09.

We Were Once A Fairytale has that part where Storme is like...

"I’m half the man I once was... and that’s still three times the man you ever will be."

I remember you saying you really liked that at the time I posted it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 am

^Yeah, I still really like that. In fact, considering that moment as my second/third favorite moment of Steve Storme. I went back and read a bit of the Omega diss, and while good, I think the We Were Once A Fairytale one was better due to the build to the line, and how much the PWN improved after that.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am

Which in your opinoin was the better matchup overall, in terms of in-ring performance, storylinewise, etc? Punk v Cena at Money in the Bank, or Punk v Cena at Summerslam?

Now, to turn the tables... You have to make a movie about your favorite drink, what's the plot and who'd you cast?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 am

Punk'r wrote:
Which in your opinoin was the better matchup overall, in terms of in-ring performance, storylinewise, etc? Punk v Cena at Money in the Bank, or Punk v Cena at Summerslam?

Now, to turn the tables... You have to make a movie about your favorite drink, what's the plot and who'd you cast?

I. Their Summerslam bout has much less botches than their MITB match, so I'd give the nod to that one their. Everything else, goes to their Money In The Bank match though. I watched the match about an hour or so after the PPV ended online, and even though I knew the results, I was marking out when Punk beat Cena, and managed to escape from Del Rio with the WWE Championship. That match really put Punk over, and that moment at the end ranks as one of my favorites in WWE history.

II. Time for my dick answer. I know I couldn't possible beat yours, but I would at least give something if Coke wasn't my favorite drink as well. But now any Coke movie that's not the one you posted would be a colossus disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Wrestling Fan

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 pm

I know you like to call yourself X, but... can I call you XXX?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:33 am

^Sure, knock yourself out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask X
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: