Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask X

Go down 
+9
Rey De Reyes
Mr. Cool Smark
Scrooge
Sykesy
Master of Destruction
SEZ
Storme
Inah
Y2J X
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm

SEZ wrote:
"I can fly Vegeta."

I watched some Todd in the Shadows...Amazing. Favorite review?

Oh, I love that quote. They made Nappa gold, he has so many awesome moments.

I knew you were going to enjoy him. He's like my favorite on that site, although I haven't seen much of anyone else in awhile, except for Linkara's one-hundredth. As for favorite review, I believe it was Sexy Bitch. The one where he is talking to that female reviewer (blanking on who it was) on the internet. All of his reviews are epic though, very few stand-out due to all of them being awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 am

CAW Song of The Day Thread

your presence here has been missed X
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 am

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Sykesy wrote:
CAW Song of The Day Thread

your presence here has been missed X

I'll make a few suggestions soon.

SEZ wrote:
Thoughts on this http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html ?

Thank you so much. Never heard of this, but I've read the first thirty or so pages and it's so epic. The drawing is really top notch here, it looks almost exactly like DBZ.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I got four questions for you:

1. Five Favorite Dragon Ball Z Characters?
2. Five Favorite King of The Hill Characters?
3. Five Favorite Yu-Yu-Hakusho Characters?
4. Five Favorite Anime Shows that have appeared on Cartoon Network?
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

How have you been?

Also, I didn't know you liked New Slang by the Shins. Great song.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:

I want to answer these all at once, and I will tomorrow. Having trouble remembering all the animes on CN, and on how exactly I'd rank the DBZ characters.

Kayla wrote:
How have you been?

Also, I didn't know you liked New Slang by the Shins. Great song.

Eh, so-so I guess. My mind really can't decide if it's miserable, happy, or just not caring. At the moment, it's leaning towards happy, so...

Definitely. Heard it on Scrubs, that show has really affected what music I listen too. I haven't really heard much from them that I liked besides that song though
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Top 5 favorite songs heard on Scrubs.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:59 pm

These answers aren't going to be as detailed as usual.

Rey De Reyes wrote:

I. I. Goku
I. Vegeta
III. Piccolo
III. Cell
III. Gohan

Something like this, all the characters are amazing it's hard to pick a favorite. A few others came close to making the list, like Future Trunks, Frieza, Andriod 17, etc.

II. I. Hank Hill
II. Dale Gribble
III. Bobby Hill
IV. Boomhauer
V. Peggy Hill
V. Cotton Hill
V. Kahn
V. Bill Dauterives
V. Chuck Mangione

Yeah, I don't know who I'd put fifth. With the exception of Chuck, most of those characters are almost always awesome but can also be really annoying in other episodes. Mangione never disappoints me, but he isn't in enough for me to simply state he is better than those.

III. I. Hiei
II. Yusuke Urameshi
III. Kurama
IV. Kuwabara
V. Younger Toguro
V. Genkai
V. Koenma

IV. Counting Adult Swim or not? As Adult Swim is actually a separate network (or considered as one). I'm going to count Adult Swim, as it might be hard if I didn't...

I. Dragon Ball Z
II. Yu Yu Hakusho
III. Full Metal Alchemist
IV. Naruto
IV. Sailor Moon

Master of Destruction wrote:
Top 5 favorite songs heard on Scrubs.

Not doing this in order, that would be too hard...

"How To Save A Life" by The Fray.
"Winter" by Joshua Radin.
"Superman" by Lazlo Bane.
"Overkill" by Colin Hay.
"Half" by G Tom Mac.

A close sixth & seventh are "Guy Love" by JD [Braff] & Turk [Faison] and "Camera One" by Josh Joplin.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 pm

I thought "Camera One" would be in the top 5 for sure really.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

How's your rp going?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Kayla wrote:
How's your rp going?

It's going alright. I've only done two paragraphs (255 words) so far. I got side-tracked though, I'm attempting to find colors for all the characters. Even though most won't be in this RP.

Last edited by X on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm

How much did you mark out when Vegetto used the Final Dragon Flash?

How batshit awesome is Zen Buu (fan name for the Super Buu of universe 4)?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 am

SEZ wrote:
How much did you mark out when Vegetto used the Final Dragon Flash?

How batshit awesome is Zen Buu (fan name for the Super Buu of universe 4)?

I. I practically exploded. Than I got pissed because I doubt it will be in a video game, and I love the DBZ games. But I started marking out the second Vegito turned Super Saiyan 3.

II. He is easily the most intriguing character in the entire DBM, would probably rank as my third or fourth favorite character though. Oh, and I love that name.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 am

From what you've read of multiverse who do you think are the top 5 strongest characters?

Who do you think will be apart of the finals?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 am

SEZ wrote:
From what you've read of multiverse who do you think are the top 5 strongest characters?

I. Hm...

I. Vegito
II. Broly
III. Zen Buu
IV. Super Namek
V. Goku or Cell: According to one line, Cell was hiding his strength... Cell's one of my favorites so I'm giving him benefit of the doubt. I'd put Goku ahead if I had to choose.

II. Vegito and Zen Buu so far seem like the most likely candidates. Due to the ongoing story and obvious power advantage. Although, I gotta feeling the last battle will be Gogeta vs. Vegito.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 am

Have you checked out Chuck yet? If not may I suggest you do. If you are a Scrubs fan that you'll love it [Similar sense of humor]
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:17 am

X wrote:
SEZ wrote:

I. Hm...

I. Vegito
II. Broly
III. Zen Buu
IV. Super Namek
V. Goku or Cell: According to one line, Cell was hiding his strength... Cell's one of my favorites so I'm giving him benefit of the doubt. I'd put Goku ahead if I had to choose.

II. Vegito and Zen Buu so far seem like the most likely candidates. Due to the ongoing story and obvious power advantage. Although, I gotta feeling the last battle will be Gogeta vs. Vegito.

Oh yeah...it can't be Vegetto vs Zen Buu. Also I don't see Gogeta getting into the tournament, there isn't another group with a Goku or Vegeta that has entered him.

Ask X - Page 3 Tournament-so-far
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 am

Sykesy wrote:
Have you checked out Chuck yet? If not may I suggest you do. If you are a Scrubs fan that you'll love it [Similar sense of humor]

Not yet. I'll watch it tonight though.

SEZ wrote:
X wrote:
SEZ wrote:

I. Hm...

I. Vegito
II. Broly
III. Zen Buu
IV. Super Namek

Oh yeah...it can't be Vegetto vs Zen Buu. Also I don't see Gogeta getting into the tournament, there isn't another group with a Goku or Vegeta that has entered him.

Ask X - Page 3 Tournament-so-far

Hm, okay I guess Goku versus Zen Buu or Vegito then. I think that's possible. Yeah, I don't see Gogeta getting in the tournament, I just think that after the tournament, if it's like Goku who wins, he'll want to fight Vegito or something, and they'll let him. Leading to Gogeta and Vegito. It's probably just because I like the idea of reading that.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

In Super Namek's universe all the Z Fighters (and inhabitants of Earth) are dead and Vegeta may possibly be the 7th or 8th strongest person in the universe. How does that make you feel?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 am

Storme wrote:
Thoughts on "Can't Knock the Hustle"? I don't want to pester you for feedback when you're busier these days but I'm quite pleased with that RP and think it's worth a read for anyone who enjoys my work.

I'll be getting to this one shortly. Won't be online that much longer but wanted to answer some of my earlier questions. It's on my plate though.

Sykesy wrote:
Eric Logan's RP for CAW 1.1

Thoughts?

It was alright. I'm pretty sure the text was made smaller, and positively that didn't hurt my eyes. Half the time, small text hurts my eyes, but not this time. That's not important to the RP though...

The good in this RP lies within the set-up. You definitely set-up Logan's particular gimmick in CAW, in the Olympian division, which is definitely an interesting one. You also did a good job putting over Eric Logan, as why he's going to win (with the accolades and stuff), and once again his character. My only real problem is you didn't do much against Horatio, except for maybe one line or two. Although, considering the content of the RP, I assume that's because Logan was trying to aim towards everyone in that RP, so Horatio (who consider worthless or something). Then again, you guys are teaming now so what the hell do I know.

Scrooge wrote:
Thoughts on Sonichu?

Thoughts on my RP for CAW 1.1?

I already answered one I believe.

II. Okay, starting off with the negative. There was very little match relevance. I enjoyed the RP, but I can't help but be bothered by it. Not that I expect Sonichu to be the kind of character to deal it out like Jericho, but I don't think your opponents were even mentioned once.

The positives is that it was an entertaining read and hilarious. The whole No-no hole thing was probably my favorite part, that or Sonichu continuously calling Ashburn father.

SEZ wrote:
In Super Namek's universe all the Z Fighters (and inhabitants of Earth) are dead and Vegeta may possibly be the 7th or 8th strongest person in the universe. How does that make you feel?

Wait, Z Fighters are dead, and Vegeta is only the 7th or 8th strongest? Damn...

DBM is awesome. Really don't have any more feelings past that.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Thoughts on those damn dirty trolls?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Scrooge wrote:
Thoughts on those damn dirty trolls?

Only one read RP and I can't really recall them being in their (at least not a lot). Doubtful they are as great (in terms of humour) as CWC.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Storme wrote:
Thoughts on "Can't Knock the Hustle"? I don't want to pester you for feedback when you're busier these days but I'm quite pleased with that RP and think it's worth a read for anyone who enjoys my work.

Honestly, it was a bit of a disappointment. Compared to the last one I read at least, this one just wasn't as entertaining. I'll elaborate, and since this RP was divided into three segments, I shall do the same.

Okay, the first segment was my favorite, on par with most of your work. The continuous metaphor of CGS being a female was great and each one of them hit the mark. The best line here is "I see thick blood flow freely from the deep scars on her wrists." Following that was Storme being typical Storme. Once again, the text was awesome here, and the entire glory article was excellent. The last paragraph here was the greatest in the entire RP...

Steve Storme wrote:
You can see it. You can stare it in the face, almost hear it calling your name. It beckons to you and its allure is so powerful, you want it more than anything in the world. But it turns away as you reach out. It won’t even look at you. It laughs coldly at your failure. It sneers at your shortcomings. For glory and Steve Storme are one and the same.

Just great writing there.

Next the funeral scene. This was alright. Storme's pocking fun at Dash was entertaining to read, and the aftermath was also kind of cool. Just nothing spectacular here. Which is a shame as I get the feeling this was set out to be the most prominent portion of the RP, but it's not what stands out here. My favorite part of this segment is the brick joke (which isn't necessarily a joke, termed used on Tv Tropes). Anyways, it was when Psycho Dragon comes to him at the end, and Storme snaps at him for it. Not certain it was placed in specifically to create comedy after the seriousness, but it got a laugh out of me.

Finally, the PWN. It just wasn't a PWN. This was the main disappointment. Here, all Storme really did was solidify himself [speech] as the legend. Of course, none of it was writing badly. All the lines putting Storme over were done great, and the ending of the RP, was a cool book-end to the RP, and a powerful statement that ended the RP on a more grander note. My problem here, is that was all there. Storme didn't really bash Bandit, or give any kind of criticism towards him. This is especially disappointing since it was the first match between the two (it was, right?). I don't think Bandit RPed for it (could be wrong, just don't think I saw his RP when I skimmed the others), so I guess you didn't want to go all out, assuming you probably knew it ahead of time.

In closing, the first segment was awesome. The second segment was alright, although I feel it was suppose to leave more of an impact, to be the key piece, and it failed their for me. The last PWN was missing any kind of diss towards Bandit. The writing here was in top form, especially during the first segment, but the writing never got bad here. The second segment just lacked a certain aura and the third one lacked a diss.

Sweet, finished all my unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

What;s with the numbers in your sig?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask X   Ask X - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask X
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: