Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't just stand there, ask me something!

Go down 
+9
Scrooge
Rey De Reyes
MANU SOLDIER
Punk'r
Kayla
SEZ
Inah
Storme
Mr. Cool Smark
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Last week when I posted The Ballad of Psycho Dragon: Episode One, I forgot to put in the Sir Buttsniff character, as he was originally going to be in the RP. The same thing happened a couple weeks earlier on CGS when I posted the RP "Krash and Burn".
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah, same here. I forgot to put in a gag that I think would make you ROFLMAO XD

Favorite rivalry as Derek Levy?

Favorite rivalry as Psycho Dragon?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Derek Levy: VS. Prodigal Carnage

PsyDrag: VS. Seth Omega
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Oooh? I didn't know you feuded with Seth... how did it go?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm

It went well for PsyDrag, considering Seth's constant no-shows lol. Seeing that that was the first legit feud PsyDrag has had, I just put it down. However, when me and him won the Bloodshed/Courage Cups and got to face Eric Logan, it went to a draw, which completely shocked me. I was expecting that the match would have a clear winner.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Lol, damn.

What other e-feds do you go on, btw?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:15 pm

TakeDown, SWA (though I haven't RPed there for a while)
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Cool.

Favorite WWF/WWE champion?

Favorite TNA champion? (lolTNA)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 pm

WWF/E: Hmm.....I'll need to think about that.

TNA: Samoa Joe

Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:48 am

Sykesy wrote:
Thoughts on EWF Live on MTV 1.1?

I liked it, man. The format was quite cool.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 am

You're using the name I gave you. Yay!

People you want to face most as Derek Levy and Psycho Dragon?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Storme wrote:
You're using the name I gave you. Yay!

People you want to face most as Derek Levy and Psycho Dragon?

You're welcome Razz

As Derek Levy, I think that one more match between Ryan Evans would definitely be Match of the Year. As PsyDrag, there's three different characters I'd like for him to face at some point:

A) Krash - Even though PsyDrag already bested him one-on-one, I think a series between these guys would be pretty cool.

B) Wade Wilson/Alyster Black - Just imagine the violent matches and the intense promos here. Granted, as with Krash, Wade fell victim to PsyDrag, but that was in a tag-team match with PsyDrag making Seth Omega tap.

C) Steve Storme - After picking off former CGS World Heavyweight Champions in Seth Omega, Eric Logan, and Kyle Evers, it's safe to say that it's a matter of time before PsyDrag and his latest mentor clash for better or worse, even if it winds up being a one-off match. Instead of doing the old "student turns on teacher" approach, it would have to do with PsyDrag deciding that defeating Storme would help build upon his legacy in wrestling as it did by defeating the aforementioned former Champions and prove to himself that he is worthy of the "star student" status Storme bestowed upon him.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 am

How was your Xmas?

What did you get?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Sykesy wrote:
How was your Xmas?

What did you get?

Nice.

A new DVD/VCR player, the new Alter Bridge album, few shirts, a new belt, Inception on DVD/Blu-Ray, Call Of Duty: Black Ops (PS3), customized notebooks, and various candy/knick-knacks.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:30 pm

So, "Pride" is shaping up to probably be one of the best cards of the year with the current RP turnout.

But anyways what were your thoughts of my RP "Brand New" for the card?

Oh and I might not be able to compete in the memorial tag team tournament next card I'll let you know though if I cant.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:
So, "Pride" is shaping up to probably be one of the best cards of the year with the current RP turnout.

But anyways what were your thoughts of my RP "Brand New" for the card?

Oh and I might not be able to compete in the memorial tag team tournament next card I'll let you know though if I cant.

Turnout-wise, it's been the best in months.

I liked it, man. I thought Cesar's obsession with was pretty funny in a weird, out-of-context way. Razz

Really? A shame if you don't. I'd like for everyone to be involved, but if you can't then I won't stop you.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 am

Thought you'd like a video with your next set of questions...

Anyway...

Favorite E-Fed match ever?

Favorite E-Fed character ever?

Favorite Chikara wrestler?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 am

Not really a question but its sort of a suggestion:

We definantly need to take a page out of Mattys book with CAW and start making our match ups short results with the big matches (title match ups, matches that have big stips, matches for feuds) being the only ones we write out completely. Even the short matches that Matty and them write turn out good.

We are about to hit about a week since we were supposed to have our matches in and we are still missing Legend Killers match. I know Takedown is known for our in depth matches and what not but lets be real our writing team aint as strong as it used to be with people having social lives etc.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm

SEZ wrote:
Thought you'd like a video with your next set of questions...

Anyway...

Favorite E-Fed match ever?

Favorite E-Fed character ever?

Favorite Chikara wrestler?

A) Ryan Evans VS Matt Ashburn; Defiance

B) Johnny Hardcore. A very dark, strangely mesmerizing character and single-handily revolutionized RPing potential in TakeDown.

C) I want to say "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush, however I shall give the nod to Chris Hero. Ultramantis Black is another Chikara guy who comes to mind, though I've been unable to keep up with Chikara for the most part.

Quote :
Not really a question but its sort of a suggestion:

We definantly need to take a page out of Mattys book with CAW and start making our match ups short results with the big matches (title match ups, matches that have big stips, matches for feuds) being the only ones we write out completely. Even the short matches that Matty and them write turn out good.

We are about to hit about a week since we were supposed to have our matches in and we are still missing Legend Killers match. I know Takedown is known for our in depth matches and what not but lets be real our writing team aint as strong as it used to be with people having social lives etc.

Don't worry, man. I've been thinking about this too. The delays in matches are becoming embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am

CAW vs Takedown Supercard. What are the matches and who are the winners?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Inah wrote:
Thoughts on An Aesha RP: After The Fall.?

Sorry for the lateness, but I really liked this RP.

I'll give it an 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't just stand there, ask me something!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3