Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More Empty
PostSubject: DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More   DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:21 pm

- WWE Hall of Famer Gorgeous George is listed as LA's #4 all-time coolest athlete by The Los Angeles Times this week. George follows Sandy Koufax, Magic Johnson and Johnny Weissmuller at #4.

They wrote: "Gorgeous George was the original, a professional wrestler who emerged in the late 1940s with an act later ripped off by Muhammad Ali, James Brown, and Hulk Hogan."

- Courtesy of Silvervision, here is the cover photo for WWE's new DX: One Last Stand set that comes out on April 5th.

DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More Dxdvd
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More   DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 pm

The cover isn't horrible, but it's not that good either. WWE DVD covers never are, I mean this one is pretty boring, and they could of done better with the text. Also, the WWE symbol is partly covered by the green.

Oh, and what does it mean by silver version?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More   DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Silver Vision is the name of the company distributing the DVD in the UK, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More   DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:54 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Silver Vision is the name of the company distributing the DVD in the UK, I believe.

Oh, thanks. Oh, and I can't believe I read silver "version", I should probably be wearing my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More   DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More Empty

Back to top Go down

DX: One Last Stand Cover, WWE Hall of Famer Ranked, More
Page 1 of 1