Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster Empty
PostSubject: Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster   Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm

- Sources within TNA Wrestling believe that Steve "Sting" Borden is very close to reaching a new deal with the organization, reports f4wonline.com this morning.

His profile was removed from the company website last night.

As of the middle of last week, WWE officials had not contacted Borden regarding an appearance at WrestleMania XXVII.

- TNA iMPACT! returns tonight to U.K. airwaves at 10 p.m. on Challenge TV. It is followed by TNA Xplosion at midnight.

- WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart has been added back to the TNA website's roster page. He has been removed from the page three times within the past three weeks.

source: f4wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster   Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Ah dammit, I'm starting to lose all interest in Wrestlemania. My optimism with wrestling is starting to really get to me. Anyways, here's to hoping they manage to book a match or two that will justify me getting the PPV, because right now I'm probably going to pass on watching Mania right now.
Back to top Go down

Sting Returning to TNA?, Hall of Famer Back on Roster
Page 1 of 1