Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sting at WM27?

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
SEZ
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 am

The Sun is featuring an article claiming that WWE is trying to have Sting from TNA Wrestling be apart of their WrestleMania 27 event. They state that with WrestleMania taking place in WCW's former home of Atlanta this year, Vince McMahon wants Sting to be a part of the show and inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Even thought Sting is still listed on the TNA website, Sting is currently a free agent as his contract with the company expired late last year.

I highly doubt it, but it would be fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am

If Sting did this I would be extremely happy. Dude defiantly deserves a HoF induction, and hell he'd the Ric Flair/Hulk Hogan of this year's class. Oh and maybe he could take on Taker instead of that other chump they have planned.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 am

Nah. Sting's only WM appearance needs to be a victory.

But yeah, Sting would be the headliner induction and probably the biggest induction after Austin, Hogan and Flair.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 am

Sykesy wrote:

But yeah, Sting would be the headliner induction and probably the biggest induction after Austin, Hogan and Flair.

I can live with Sting beating Taker. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 am

SEZ wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

WWE can't. I really can't imagine WWE letting a guy who gained fame without ever stepping foot in a WWE ring, has his only WWE bout against Taker (one of their most over wrestlers), and end the undefeated streak. I'd be fine with Sting beating it too, but definitely won't happen.

I'm not positive I want Sting to wrestle at Mania, or ever in a WWE ring. Taker could be cool, but I'd hate his only match to be a loss, and I really can't think of anyone else being worth watching Sting face. Without a doubt though, he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:07 am

X wrote:
SEZ wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

WWE can't. I really can't imagine WWE letting a guy who gained fame without ever stepping foot in a WWE ring, has his only WWE bout against Taker (one of their most over wrestlers), and end the undefeated streak. I'd be fine with Sting beating it too, but definitely won't happen.

I'm not positive I want Sting to wrestle at Mania, or ever in a WWE ring. Taker could be cool, but I'd hate his only match to be a loss, and I really can't think of anyone else being worth watching Sting face. Without a doubt though, he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.

Apparently HBK might do something at Wrestlemania this year, maybe he could have a dream match with Sting.

It really makes me sad that this will never happen.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 pm

sting as a heel, perpetually bragging that his first WWE match was ending the streak, would be a wet dream for most wrestling fans.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

DoctorCube wrote:
sting as a heel, perpetually bragging that his first WWE match was ending the streak, would be a wet dream for most wrestling fans.

If WWE were to pass on Barrett/Taker for Sting/Taker I would rage. Making it a triple threat would be alright, but only if they brought Sting in on time to build up to it.

Also, Goldberg > Sting. If they get Goldberg, he is the headliner. Everybody knows who Goldberg is.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 pm

If STING ever came to the WWE, I don't think STING would ever be able to be a heel even if he tried Razz

I'm mixed about wanting to watch STING wrestle in a WWE ring. One of the things I admire about him is that STING left behind more fame and money by refusing to sign with the WWE because he didn't want to be used incorrectly. If he does join the WWE, I'd like to see him get full control over his STING character and see what he can do.

STING.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

^Damn you sir.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm

lol at baba's post!

Seriously, I'm also wishing that Sting would be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame this year but I don't necessarily want him to wrestle for WWE. I'm fine with Sting appearing in one segment during the PPV (run-in during a match for instance) but I don't really want Sting to work a match, simply because the fact that he never worked a single match with WWF during his whole career is as meaningful to the business as The Undertaker's undefeated streak. It basically makes the bold statement that somebody was very successful in this business without ever working for Vince McMahon. Of course, you'll tell me that him appearing at Wrestlemania for a segment would defeat the purpose of the statement but still, it isn't the same to me.

Let's wait and see!
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
If STING ever came to the WWE, I don't think STING would ever be able to be a heel even if he tried Razz

I'm mixed about wanting to watch STING wrestle in a WWE ring. One of the things I admire about him is that STING left behind more fame and money by refusing to sign with the WWE because he didn't want to be used incorrectly. If he does join the WWE, I'd like to see him get full control over his STING character and see what he can do.

STING.

Oh God...that made me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sting at WM27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting at WM27?   Sting at WM27? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sting at WM27?
Page 1 of 1