Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition Empty
PostSubject: Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition   Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 am

The following are highlights from a new interview with Kevin Nash:

On his future in WWE and first post-Royal Rumble project with WWE: "I mean, your guess is as good as mine as far as if I'm actively going to wrestle. I know I've got some stuff I'm doing with THQ this week for the video games. I just play it day by day."

On his response to Dixie Carter's comments about him being under TNA contract prior to signing with WWE, and the moment he knew he no longer wanted to return to TNA: "I mean, your guess is as good as mine as far as if I'm actively going to wrestle. I know I've got some stuff I'm doing with THQ this week for the video games. I just play it day by day."

On chances of a Kliq reunion at WrestleMania 27 or being part of WrestleMania weekend in Atlanta: I talked to Sean (Waltman), and I'm sure he will be there. Scott's (Hall) kind of the wild card of it. Of course Paul (Triple H) will induct Shawn, and I will be there. I guess Scott is the wild card. The last time I talked to him, he was thinking about going back into a rehabilitation center, so I don't if he is going to be available to be there that weekend or not."

Check out the complete interview online at MondayNightMayhem.com.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition   Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Legend wrote:
The following are highlights from a new interview with Kevin Nash:

On his future in WWE and first post-Royal Rumble project with WWE: "I mean, your guess is as good as mine as far as if I'm actively going to wrestle. I know I've got some stuff I'm doing with THQ this week for the video games. I just play it day by day."

On his response to Dixie Carter's comments about him being under TNA contract prior to signing with WWE, and the moment he knew he no longer wanted to return to TNA: "I mean, your guess is as good as mine as far as if I'm actively going to wrestle. I know I've got some stuff I'm doing with THQ this week for the video games. I just play it day by day."

Something's wrong here, he just gave the same answer for two different questions.

I don't care enough about Nash to honestly care that much about what's going on with him.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition   Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:52 pm

^ Ah damn didnt even notice that. But yeah Nash isn't a big deal in my opinion so maybe thats why I didn't pick up on that error.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition   Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition Empty

Back to top Go down

Nash On WWE Future, Kliq Reunion At WM27, Hall's Condition
Page 1 of 1