Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court Empty
PostSubject: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Source: PW Torch

- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy heads back to the Superior Court of Moore County in North Carolina next Wednesday to face multiple drug trafficking charges. The charges against him are as follows: conspiracy to traffic in Opium, trafficking in Opium by possession, two counts of possession with Intent to Distribute, felony possession of cocaine, felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

He is represented by a pair of lawyers, including a top defense attorney who has also represented Tupac Shakur and other celebrities. Hardy and his longtime companion Beth Britt recently become parents to a baby girl. The couple tends to be coy regarding their marital status, but those close to them say they are not married.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I know I keep saying this, but Jeff Hardy is going to do time eventually. His lawyers will run out of ways to delay the trial and he is going to prison. My guess is he will get 12-18 months.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 am

He's WHC in TNA....that means he will lose the title, Jeff Hardy, was fired from WWE because of drugs, didnt that teach him anything?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Well, he was actually fired from WWE. He left after his contract expired and was arrested a week or so later. The rumor was that he knew he was going to fail another WWE drug test, so he left so they could not test him. That was never even close to being confirmed by anyone, anywher. It was just a theory really, but it does seem like it could hold water. Jeff has suspended by WWE twice and he left in 04 because WWE want him to go to rehab and Jeff said no. I think that WWE is perfectly fine without him and I don't really think they will ever want him back. Even if he does wessel out of doing time, this is bad press that the WWE does not need.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Matt Hardy is better off.....WWE dont need Jeff, he doesnt do much anyway, he is a good competitor by jumping of ladders, but thats it
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:40 pm

The only time I ever really cared for Jeff is when he was doing some crazy shit with a ladder. I don't miss Jeff Hardy at all and I am actually glad he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Wow, it's been more than a year and the trial STILL hasn't started? Or ended? Whatever?

*shakes head*
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

If Jeff died today I wouldn't even be that bothered like I am with most wrestlers who pass away. Just saying ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Punk'r wrote:
Wow, it's been more than a year and the trial STILL hasn't started? Or ended? Whatever?

*shakes head*

His lawyer has defended several high profile entertainers and is obviously very good at delaying the legal system. A time is going to come when his lawyer runs out of stall tactics and his ass is going to a NC State Prison.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:44 am

He will be put in prison....but who cares he did it himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court   Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court Empty

Back to top Go down

Further Update on Jeff Hardy Returning Back to Court
Page 1 of 1