Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details Empty
PostSubject: Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details   Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 pm

The Wrestling Globe Newsletter is reporting that Jeff Hardy is expected to return to a Monroe, NC court tomorrow to continue his case. In light of TNA giving Hardy the title back at Against All Odds last night, the feeling is that officials are confident that Hardy has agreed to some sort of plea deal which will keep him out of jail.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details   Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 pm

I kind of hope Jeff goes to jail just to stick one to TNA for giving Jeff the title back before his case concludes. Although, as much as I hate that Jeff is champion, I don't want him to go to jail. If I'm correct, his case is about possession, and I'm not the biggest supporter of someone going to jail for that. I quickly got disinterested in all these so I'm not even positive what it's about, but it's Jeff so possession of drugs is a pretty safe bet.
Back to top Go down

Update: Jeff Hardy's Court Case Continues Tomorrow; Details
Page 1 of 1