Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't just stand there, ask me something!

Go down 
+9
Scrooge
Rey De Reyes
MANU SOLDIER
Punk'r
Kayla
SEZ
Inah
Storme
Mr. Cool Smark
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

Don't just stand there, ask me something! Empty
PostSubject: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Ask me questions and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 pm

I <3 your American Psycho reference in the location.

Favourite line(s) from that movie?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 pm

What if I just stand here and watch you burn, though?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Why are you so awesome?

Wanna take me on in SvR11?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:04 pm

@ Matty: That is my favorite line, tbh lol.

@ Inah: Then Karma will haunt you.

@ SEZ: Because I am. You have SvR11? Nice.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Why did you damage Aesha's beautiful face with a frying pan? I cried.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Inah wrote:
Why did you damage Aesha's beautiful face with a frying pan? I cried.

To make you cry. Seems I succeeded. Razz
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Wearedoomed wrote:

Yeah brought it last night, already created (an unmasked) Alyster Black/Wade Wilson. You got a CAW (lol XD) made up yet?

I'm on it now if you want a match.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 pm

If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Kayla wrote:
If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?

To achieve a career in writing. I want to write some novels and later on do a screenplay or two. My dream's been to create/tell stories.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 pm

What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immoveable object?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Punk'r wrote:
What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immoveable object?

Chuck Norris makes the force stoppable and the object movable.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Thoughts on Titian AE?
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 pm

SEZ wrote:
Wearedoomed wrote:

Yeah brought it last night, already created (an unmasked) Alyster Black/Wade Wilson. You got a CAW (lol XD) made up yet?

I'm on it now if you want a match.

Kool....U think its better then SVR 10?....

Favourite wrestler off all time?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 am

@ SEZ: A very underrated animated gem. It's a great animated movie, and a great movie in general.

@ Manu: The Nature Boy, Ric Flair! WWWOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am

Where do you get your crazy ideas from?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 am

^

Mostly from brainstorming, among other things. Derek Levy, for example, is largely influenced by modern-day Chris Jericho and The Rock in that his words are soaked with venom and he always pulls no punches. From a kayfabe standpoint, he's also influenced by old school heels like Jerry Lawler and Roddy Piper in that while he can talk and fight, he will also flee a scene if the situation called for it. There's even a bit of Triple H in him, in the form of his intellect and ability to manipulate people.

Okai Jinyi was the project of random/crazy thoughts lol. And the need to differentiate myself from the PWN roster.

SKULLY was largely inspired by Delirious and Hallowicked. In a way, while he was more "PG", his zaniness helped make him serve as a blueprint for PsyDrag.

PsyDrag is what SKULLY would be if he was an immature, selfish, accident-prone, and somewhat idiotic jerk LOL. Through he was mainly influenced by Deadpool, you can also see a lot of Professor Fate (the villain from The Great Race - great comedy imo) and Ash from the Evil Dead series in him too.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 am

Favorite Cesar Pineda RP and why?
and
If you could sit down and talk with any historical figure who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 am

Hmm......There's not one that immediately stands out, but I'll say your last RP in terms of character development. The RP itself was short, but you showed the character in a different, more vulnerable light. You had him and Bangs show legitimate self-doubt over the issue at hand and having Cesar visit his father's grave was effective. Granted, I could have done without the baseless slandering of Derek Levy, but it still worked. Razz

Out of historical figures, there's six I would've love to have a conversation with:

1) Albert Einstein - Such a smart man who was always thinking. It would be awesome to listen to what he had to say.

2) Sun Tzu - Sun Tzu is often considered the single greatest strategist of all time, meaning that he had great mental prowess.

3) Abraham Lincoln. I don't know why, to be fairly honest. Considered one of, of not the, greatest American presidents of all time, Honest Abe truly understood the people and the fact that everyone deserved equality; case and point; his abolishing of slavery.

4) Walt Disney. Think about it, had it not been for him, animation wouldn't be as big a force in the entertainment industry as it is. His brilliant mind and love for animation was responsible for a HUGE part of everyone's childhoods. Everyone in the animation industry owes something to Mr. Disney.

5) Stan Lee. For the most part, Stan "The Man" Lee did for comics what Walt Disney did for animated films. A true creative genius and innovator.

6) Chuck Norris. Need I explain more?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Ehhh I find Chuck Norris to be hella overrated. I just don't see all the hype over the guy bit that just me lol

Anyways heres my question/statement: The Takedown World Championship looks freaking hidious compared to the Challenge and Hard Knox Championship. So anyways have you thought about getting new championships for the e-fed because................. it would be nice?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:
Ehhh I find Chuck Norris to be hella overrated. I just don't see all the hype over the guy bit that just me lol

Anyways heres my question/statement: The Takedown World Championship looks freaking hidious compared to the Challenge and Hard Knox Championship. So anyways have you thought about getting new championships for the e-fed because................. it would be nice?

You're young, you wouldn't understand. Razz

When I first became head-booker for TakeDown, one of the very first things I suggested to undergo change were the designs of the belts, but it ultimately fell on deaf ears. Personally, I'd love to give the belt designs a revamp, but I don't really know anyone who can do that; I could ask I Am Me, but he's almost always busy. But, yeah, you know that innovation and change has always been priorities of mine.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 am

If I had to bring back Bolton, what would you like him as; the 'King of the Ring' rock star (featuring Pedro's return) or a badass who's tired of all the shit he's had to pull off over the years?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:33 am

Scrooge wrote:
If I had to bring back Bolton, what would you like him as; the 'King of the Ring' rock star (featuring Pedro's return) or a badass who's tired of all the shit he's had to pull off over the years?

I really liked your "Sapphire Demon" gimmick, but just because, I'd say a mixture of both; Have a rock star-esque gimmick with tinges of weariness and an anarchistic mindset.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:40 am

Yeah, it'd be quite something. I thought of a Bolton who's desperately trying to regain the momentum of his old 'Sapphire Demon' days, angry at what a fool he's been in those days... dark stuff, but right now I'll be focusing on comedy lol. I tend to write better angst when I'm actually angsting XP

Derek Levy or Psycho Dragon?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 am

You wake up one day in the inside of a pod, it turns out that your whole life has been a computer simulation to keep you from going insane during an interstellar voyage to strange new worlds. Your memory of your actual life won't return for a few hours. How do you react to this?

Thoughts on my RP for CAW 1.1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't just stand there, ask me something!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next