Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't just stand there, ask me something!

Go down 
+9
Scrooge
Rey De Reyes
MANU SOLDIER
Punk'r
Kayla
SEZ
Inah
Storme
Mr. Cool Smark
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 pm

SEZ wrote:
You wake up one day in the inside of a pod, it turns out that your whole life has been a computer simulation to keep you from going insane during an interstellar voyage to strange new worlds. Your memory of your actual life won't return for a few hours. How do you react to this?

Thoughts on my RP for CAW 1.1?

Mess around with the coordinates and go back to sleep.

Pretty good, man. A bit short, but you got the message across.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Thoughts on my "Show Me A Good Time (my rp for the CAW card)?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Scrooge wrote:
Yeah, it'd be quite something. I thought of a Bolton who's desperately trying to regain the momentum of his old 'Sapphire Demon' days, angry at what a fool he's been in those days... dark stuff, but right now I'll be focusing on comedy lol. I tend to write better angst when I'm actually angsting XP

Derek Levy or Psycho Dragon?

Either way, it'd be cool to see Bolton back in action.

Hmm.....As far as creativity, I'd say Derek Levy, as being a heel comes more naturally to me....In terms of success though, PsyDrag all the way. I've achieved so much with that character in a short amount of time.

Rey De Reyes wrote:
Thoughts on my "Show Me A Good Time (my rp for the CAW card)?

Comedy gold as always. Jokes aside, it's refreshing to see Cesar swallow his pride and basically admit that what people like PsyDrag and Derek said about him was right and that his career had been a bust. It's good from a creative standpoint whenever someone admits that they were in the wrong; it can been seen as an awakening for certain characters.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 am

Thoughts on "Your Not So Friendly Would Sooner Stab You With A Fork Then Help You Out" Alyster Black?

Alyster for CAW Ultraviolent Champ, yes or no?

>=]
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:22 am

Thoughts on the "Deranged one" Horatio Gates?

The Bloodhounds YAY or NAY?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 pm

@ SEZ:

A) An awesome and funny PsyDrag wannabe. :p

B) To twist one of PsyDrag's catchphrases around: "Hell to the yes!"

@ Dagger:

A) Hmm......At the moment, Horatio comes across as "meh" to me. For me, there's a lot you could still do to develop the character and make him more interesting to read than by using various disorders as an excuse for his cruddy life. Instead of having him whine about things like "oh, daddy doesn't love me, and I have OCD, and I was molested by everyone over the age of ten, etc.", make him sullen and more along the lines of a maniacal character who only wants to hurt people and cause some anarchy. Now, now, I'm not knocking on you or anything, but I feel that you can do better with Horatio than you have been doing.

B) If you follow my advice in "A", then I shall say YAY.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 pm

What are your thoughts on the Cesar Pineda character? I'm thinking about trading him up for my character I've been working on named Shawn Summers.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I like the Cesar Pineda character, man. I like this new side of him that you've been showing, with him becoming more driven and focused.
Back to top Go down
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 am

With the season almost over and the playoff picture becoming clearer, what does your NFL playoff bracket look like?

If you had to choose eight indy wrestlers for WWE tough enough, who would you choose and how do you see them fitting into WWE storylines, feuds, etc?

What do you think of my first ever fantasy efed ==> Clicky
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 am

Before you get a chance to ask me...

Your RP this week was fuck awesome and is now my all time favorite CAW RP as well as my favorite Psycho Dragon RP. You've probably done better RPs in the past but let's face it, wearing a suit of armor and passing yourself off as a night to signify your pureness is utter win. I don't know why, I just have a thing for medieval mayhem.

And my question...thoughts on my RP this week?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 pm

@ Atryx:

A) I don't watch football, so I can't say.

B) I'd rather not have another Tough Enough, tbh, but if I had to make a choice: Eddie Kingston, The Kings of Wrestling (both Hero and Claudio), Ultramantis Black (heel), Mike Quackenbush, Tyler Black (as he's already under contract), and any/all members of The Colony, and Hallowicked, Frightmare, and Delirious; Having all those guys being forced to live under one roof would be hilarious.

C) Seems to have potential. Initial roster could be a bit bigger, though.

@ SEZ:

A) Thanks!

B) It was pretty cool. Wade's apparent newfound masochism is just priceless. Smile

Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Still read comics/manga?

Ever read Hunter X Hunter?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Scrooge wrote:
Still read comics/manga?

Ever read Hunter X Hunter?

Not as much, lately. I do watch some anime here and there, but certain mangas I must catch up on.

No sir.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm

If you want to catch up on manga, here's an awesome site called Mangareader, but there's a site called MangaStream which has hi-res scans only a day or two after the magazines are released in Japan.

Favorite anime/manga of all-time?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 pm

There's a manga site I bookmarked several months ago called "Manga Fox" and an anime site called "Anime Media".

Manga: I'll say Akira; a great, mature, thought-provoking story. The film adaption was great, given it's run-time, but the manga had more depth and felt like a complete story.

Anime: I'd say either Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Haruhi Suzumiya. It's real hard to decide between these three......But, if you had to twist my arm, I'll give it to FMA.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Eh, Mangareader is better as all the major licensed series (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Beelzebub, Toriko, basically everything serialized in Jump) aren't blocked like in Mangafox... then again it's been a while since I checked that out.

Akira, eh? I never read or saw it, but I've heard so much good things about it... I must do that one day. Razz lol

And Code Geass, eh? I like the chicks and their figures, especially Kallen and C.C.. Mmmmm~ FMA is fantastic as well.

If I recommended Beelzebub, Toriko and Hunter X Hunter to you, would you read them? :3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Scrooge wrote:
Eh, Mangareader is better as all the major licensed series (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Beelzebub, Toriko, basically everything serialized in Jump) aren't blocked like in Mangafox... then again it's been a while since I checked that out.

Akira, eh? I never read or saw it, but I've heard so much good things about it... I must do that one day. Razz lol

And Code Geass, eh? I like the chicks and their figures, especially Kallen and C.C.. Mmmmm~ FMA is fantastic as well.

If I recommended Beelzebub, Toriko and Hunter X Hunter to you, would you read them? :3

Same here.

It's very good, man, I recommend it highly.

They're both awesome shows. I've really been meaning to finish up the FMA manga and watch FMA: Brotherhood.

I guess? Depends on how interesting they are.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, Beelzebub and Hunter X Hunter are the type of shows that start out slow, but get more and more interesting. Toriko, however, grips you with its insane premise and crazy action from the start... ripping apart animals and eating them for dinner is serious business, you know XD

PsyDrag vs. Sonichu?
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Have you watched any of the Mobile Suit Gundam series?
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

@ Bolty:

A) Sounds interesting.

B) Psssh. PsyDrag would break that rodent's scrawny neck and stick him so far up CWC's butt, he'll be crapping lightning bolts for a week.

@ Hipp:

A) Not really. One, maybe two episodes altogether.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Thoughts on my RP?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Your stuff as Sonichu has left me in stitches. CWC is just a sad, pathetic manchild and you do a great job highlighting that lol.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Haha, thanks. Sonichu/CWC and PsyDrag should have a battle of insanity!

What if Derek Levy ended up in CWCville?

What if Psycho Dragon ended up in CWCville?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

If Derek Levy went to CWCville, He would overthrow CWC and enslave the inhabitants.

If PsyDrag went to CWCville, the town will be burnt to the ground in under a month.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm

You ever had these moments where you forgot to put in a certain gag into an RP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't just stand there, ask me something!   Don't just stand there, ask me something! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't just stand there, ask me something!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next