Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating the Punk

Go down 
+7
Rey De Reyes
Sykesy
Mr. Cool Smark
Storme
Inah
SEZ
Punk'r
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 am

What is the fun in that? .. Oh, Well yeah I suppose. I would still love the fuck up Bindi Irwin [In a Physical way. Not in any other way .. Sicko's]

You may light 1 on Fire. Which one?

Barney [Pedo barney, not HIMYM Barney] or Big Bird?

Also, Thoughts on the LOST finale?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 am

Sykesy wrote:
What is the fun in that? .. Oh, Well yeah I suppose. I would still love the fuck up Bindi Irwin [In a Physical way. Not in any other way .. Sicko's]

*raises eyebrow in suspicious and quietly calls the FBI.*

Quote :
You may light 1 on Fire. Which one?

Barney [Pedo barney, not HIMYM Barney] or Big Bird?

Pedo Barney by a long shot. Big Bird may be optimisticly annoying to the point of making him our Thanksgiving dinner *wink, wink* but Barney is just bad where you're ashamed that you've ever heard of it.

I love you, you love me
Let's get together and kill Barney
With an M16 & a 44
No more purple dinosaur.

Quote :
Also, Thoughts on the LOST finale?

I loved it. My opinoin, best final I've ever seen. Pure emotion from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 am

FBI couldn't do shit. Pretty sure we both live in Aus. Therefore FBI has no authority here.

Anyway, Xbox 360 or PS3?

and Top 5 games on the console you chose.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Sykesy wrote:
FBI couldn't do shit. Pretty sure we both live in Aus. Therefore FBI has no authority here.

Touche.

Quote :
Anyway, Xbox 360 or PS3?

and Top 5 games on the console you chose.

I've only played the PS3, and that was at a friends place. Never played the Xbox 360, so PS3 wins by default.

Now, keep in mind, I don't have a lot of experience playing a PS3. So this list is just from the few games I've played on it.

1. GTA 4
2. Dead Rising
3. InFamous
4. Oblivion
5. LittleBigPlanet
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 am

List the Seasons of Lost from best to worst.

Do the same with the main cast throughout the entire series.

Just curious, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:32 am

Inah wrote:
Thoughts on An Aesha RP: After The Fall.?

Very good. You're a great RPr, dude. I especially like the beatdown of the two rookies. Very nice.

Sykesy wrote:
List the Seasons of Lost from best to worst.

4, 2, 1, 5, 6, 3. The middle ones are interchangeable, really. I change my mind a lot.

Quote :
Do the same with the main cast throughout the entire series.

1. Benjamin Linus. For the first season, the series was kinda lacking something. An antagonist, if you will. Enter Ben Linus. Whether it’s waving his webs of lies around the castaways, being all creepy mysterious, or being just plain awesome, Ben Linus is without a doubt my favorite TV character of all time.
2. John Locke. Probably had one of, if not the, most depressing life ever. Which made it all so more awesome when he arrived on the island and actually found himself as a semi-leader of the castaways. And after ‘Walkabout’, when we discovered Locke’s secret, a good percentage of us were all like: :O
3. Hugo ‘Hurley’ Reyes. Oh, the series would’ve been without some of it’s comedic moments of Hurley wasn’t there. Whether it was saying what we all were thinking, or saying what no-one was thinking, he was hilarious. Adding ‘dude’ to just about every sentence scored him extra points.
4. Charlie Pace. The sometimes-enjoyable-when-he’s-not-suffering-from-drug-withdrawl musician could make comedy and seriousness. And his death scene was responsible for one of two times when I’ve shed a tear while watching TV.
5. Mr. Eko. Fear the Jesus Stick.
6. Daniel Faraday. The geeky, nervous geek scientist somehow made Lost’s many twists make sense to me.
7. Richard Alpert. He is 224 years old. And he is STILL more better looking than a great deal of others.
8. Desmond Hume.
9. James ‘Sawyer’ Ford.
10. Vincent.
11. The Monster.
12. Sayid Jarrah.
13. Rose Nadler.
14. Frank Lapidus.
15. Miles Straume
16. Mikhail Bakunin. This guy was fucking invincible. Let’s see, a beating from Sayid, a major brain freeze with the pylons, another beating from Jin, a harpoon THROUGH THE FUCKING HEART, then finally a suicidal kamikaze grenade attack that may or may not have killed him. (I’m going with the latter.)
17. Dr. Leslie Artz. Oh, how I lol’d when he died.
18. Martin Keamy.
19. Ethan Rom.
20. Boone Carlyle.
21. Bernard Nadler.
22. Walt Lloyd.
23. Jacob. All hail the Demi-god!
24. Tom Friendly. He didn’t look as scary without the beard.
25. Dogen. Japanese bankers have mad ninja skills, apperantly.
26. Jin-Soo Kwon.
27. Sun-Hwa Kwon.
28. Claire Littleton.
29. Elizabeth ‘Libby’ Smith.
30. Charlotte Lewis.
31. Alex Rousseau.
32. Christian Sheapard.
33. Danielle Rousseau. Gotta love the crazy French ladies in the forest who set deadly traps for anyone stupid enough to walk into them.
34. Micheal Dawson.
35. Juliet Burke. I don’t understand why people like her. To me she was a cheap Jack/Kate mix.
36. Illana Verdansky.
37. Charles Widmore.
38. Stuart Radinsky.
39. Shannon Rutherford.
40. Jack Shepard. For the first four and a half seasons I hated him. To say that he was a massive douche would be the understatement of the century. Finally, he managed to do SOMETHING right.
41. TIE: Kate Austen & Ana Lucia Cortez. I don’t know who I hate more. Kate was completely fucking usless, the show’s goodness went down once she stepped on screen, and the only thing she was good for was furthering the love triangle, which I fucking hated. Oh, how I wished for her to die. Then again, there’s Ana Lucia Cortez. Who decided to show how much of a bitch she was by pushing all the other castaways around, making wild accusations, and being a general bitch stuck on her period. Thankfully, she was killed by Michael Dawson before she could turn me off the show. I literally jumped for joy when Michael shot her, I was that glad.

I missed a few here and there, but that's the basic layout.

Quote :
CAW vs Takedown supercard

I WAS going to do The Gang Stars (Wade Wilson vs Steve Storme) vs N.M.E (Alyster Black & Steve Storme), but nooooo...

Red = CAW. Blue = Takedown.

Derek Levy vs PsyDrag
Ryan Evans vs Sonichu
Jarek Synkaid & Shawn Stevens vs N.M.E (Steve Storme & Wade Wilson)
Johnny Stardust vs Chris ‘Ice Cold’ Williams
Jack Storm vs Eric Logan
DJ Cameron vs Aesha
Lojax vs Kayla

Cesar Pineda vs Krash (since both are in CAW and Takedown, they both are neutral.)

CAW BATTLE ROYAL
Chris Hansen vs Danielle Deathstrike vs Manu ‘JUSTICE’ Soldier vs Howard Shaw vs Seth Skyfire vs Horatio Gates vs Josh Bailey vs Shelton McNeal vs Adam Fox vs Jackie Kidd Williams vs Jacoby Jackson w/ Nathan Harter

Also, hopefully part 2 of Zombie Apocalypse will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Three How I Met Your Mother questions...

I. Three favorite episodes?

II. Thoughts on each season?

III. Favorite character not in the main cast?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 am

Great News ... I am now officially a LOST Nut.

Anyway, Favorite Moment of each Season?

The Man In Black [Just Locke's form I suppose] or Jacob?

Abrams is thinking of doing a Spin-Off in a few years. On a LOST Forum the suggested Spin-Off ideas were the Cast and how they cope with the Afterlife, 70's Dharma Initiative Spin Off, The 1st Inhabitants [Jacob etc] and the worst suggestion ... Paulo and Nikki after they were buried alive LOL!

From the list, Which is the best in your opinion and do you have on idea of you own.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 am

Wow, I am super lazy.

X wrote:

I can't answer these questions because, while I am a fan of How I Met Your Mother, I'm only a casual veiwer. Sorry.

Sykesy wrote:
Great News ... I am now officially a LOST Nut.

Anyway, Favorite Moment of each Season?

The Man In Black [Just Locke's form I suppose] or Jacob?

Abrams is thinking of doing a Spin-Off in a few years. On a LOST Forum the suggested Spin-Off ideas were the Cast and how they cope with the Afterlife, 70's Dharma Initiative Spin Off, The 1st Inhabitants [Jacob etc] and the worst suggestion ... Paulo and Nikki after they were buried alive LOL!

From the list, Which is the best in your opinion and do you have on idea of you own.

Sweet. Always good to meet another LOST fan. Or to convert someone into a LOST fan.

Favourite moment of...
Season 1: The Ending to Walkabout really sticks out to me. The whole 'everyone's running around screaming, broken peices of airplane whizzing around the air, anf in the middle of it, Locke'd probably experiencing a miracle' was so bloody great.
Season 2: Desmond, (who I named my cat after) The introduction of the Tailies (who would nearly all die out before the season was over), and of course the introduction of Henry Gale, aka, BEN FUCKING LINUS. Oh yeah.
Season 3: The Man Behind the Curtian, Ben's first centric episode.
Season 4: The Shape of Things to Come, Ben's second centric episode (which also had the most badass appearence of Smokey in, like, ever). And the final to that season, There's No Place Like Home.
Season 5: Daniel Farady and Miles Straume finally getting centric episodes, The revelation that Jacob was just some old man who went around touching people (=D), Dead Is Dead (the only episode out of the entire series that I missed. Thank fuck for DVDs, eh?)
Season 6: The ending scene. Perfect.

Team Jacob! Lost Jacob, not Twlilight Jacob... Ugh.

Our of those options, the ones that sounds the least terrible are the the 70's Dharma Inititive Spin-Off and 1st Inhabitants. I think the end of LOST wrapped up the afterlife nicely, and as for the Nikki & Paulo thing... No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am

Punk'r wrote:
Wow, I am super lazy.

X wrote:

I can't answer these questions because, while I am a fan of How I Met Your Mother, I'm only a casual veiwer. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, I'm just happy to get a response.

According to your top ten show list, you ranked Lost as one, and HIMYM as three. Considering your big on Lost, but only a casual fan of HIMYM, what would you say you are for your number two pick, Scrubs? Of course, I'm assuming you ranked them in order...
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 am

In basic order, yes. Scrubs, I was more of a fan of, since my brother has all the DVDs of it.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Thoughts on Lost In the World?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Epic. Fucking. Mindfuck. I love it, my friend. Steve's losing his mind, poor thing. Holy crap, it was brilliant, man!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Four Questions...

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

II. Did you see Summerslam, and if so thoughts (if not, just the results)?

III. Seven favorite video games?

IV. Seven worst video games?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

X wrote:
Four Questions...

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

II. Did you see Summerslam, and if so thoughts (if not, just the results)?

III. Seven favorite video games?

IV. Seven worst video games?

I. Maybe if we get some more people here, start up a new fed, set fire to something... I dunno, it's pretty much on Life-Support now.

II. Didn't see the whole thing, but found a few decent highlight videos on Youtube.

Ahem.

The 6-man tag match was a decent opener, as with more 6-man tag matches. Rey-Rey didn't spend a lot of time in the ring compared to the others, it seems. And was it just me, or did Miz try a one-handed Skull-Crushing Finale at one point?

Mark Henry is a beast. Sheamus is doing a pretty good job as a defiant face, and him losing at SS didn't take any credability away from him at all.

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix I more or less glossed over.

Was slightly dissappointed to see Christian lose the world title - again - without ever getting a decent opportunity to defend it. The arrival and exit of Edge was a nice shocker, and for the first time in a long time, Randy's RKO broke the announce table!

The Punk/Cena match was just as good, if not better than their one at MITB. The inclusion of Kevin Nash made me scratch my head, but I suppose I'll have to wait a bit to see how it all turns out. Oh, and Alberto Del Rio as champ? Eh.

Did I miss anything? I can't remember...

III. Now, I'm not much of a gamer nowadays, but I'll see what I can find that I wouldn't mind playing again.
- Hitman: Blood Money
- Crash Bandicoot
- GTA: Vice City
- The Sims 3
- GTA: San Andreas
- WWE 2011
- *shrugs* I dunno...

IV. As stated above, I don't play a lot of video games nowadays. And those that particularly sucked have been expunged from my memory. Sooo... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 pm

^You missed Bryan vs. Barrett.

You have to make a movie about your favorite drink, what's the plot and who'd you cast?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 am

*smacks self* I knew I forgot something! How the bloody hell did I manage to forget that? Stupid me! Also lazy me, but... yeah.

A movie about my favourite drink? Holy hell. Alright, perpare to have your minds blown!

-=-=-=-

*cue opening trailer music, a catchy low tempo tune*

NARRORATOR: He was just a simple drink...

*cut to a can of Coke Cola walking (?) down a street*

COKE: Dum de dum. It's so nice being an insanely popular carbonated soda. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't.

NARRORATOR: With a simple family...

*cut to Coke Cola greeting his family at the family home, wife Cherry Coke and son Vanilla Coke*

COKE: Cherry! My beautiful yet strangly uninterested wife! Vanilla! My closeted homosexual son! How I love you both!

VANILLA: That's so gay, dad.

NARRORATOR: And a simple job...

*cut to the inside of a police station, with Coke Cola wearing a police badge and interrogating a suspect*

COKE: You're under affest for having no respect for anyone's private property, Mr. Kool-Aid!

KOOL-AID: OH NO! You'll never catch me alive, Officer Coke!

*Kool-Aid prompt breaks through a wall*

NARRORATOR: Life was perfect for Officer Coke Cola. Until...

*cut to Coke Cola walking in on his wife, Cherry Cola, in bed with someone else*

COKE: NOO! MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE, CHERRY COKE! HOW COULD YOU, AND WITH MY OWN BEST FRIEND, MOUNTAIN DO!

MOUNTAIN DO: What do you expect? My name literally IS 'Mount and do.'

COKE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cut to Coke Cola at police station, being admonished by Police CheifSprite*

SPRITE: You've become a liability, Coke! You're giving a bad name to the police force with your 'I don't play by the rules' attitude!

COKE: The police force already had a bad name, cheif!

SPRITE: You're fired, Coke. Meet your replacement, Pepsi.

PEPSI: Sup dude.

COKE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NARRORATOR: Watch as one man's life crumbles away, his hopes and dreams fading further and further with each passing day...

*cut to Coke Cola talking to his son Vanilla Coke*

COKE: So, Vanilla, my ambiguously gay son, wanna go kick to football?

VANILLA: I think I'd rather play soccer.

COKE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cut to random scenes depicting Coke Cola's life becoming worse*

MILK: Sorry sir, but I'm afraid the video you seek, 'Cans Gone Wild Volume ninety-three*, is currently unavalible.

FANTA: You want fries with that?

SPRING WATER: Hey duuude, you're, like, all wound up, man! You should relax, try this natural herb here, maaan.

COKE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOheyIcanseemyvoicewoooahman.

NARRORATOR: From the makers of 'Shiny Shit Flying Towards Your Fucking Face In 3D' comes a new film that's been receiving raves from critcs all around the country:

Critic 1: What kind of fuckery is this?

Critic 2: I don't think I'll ever look at Coke the same again.

Critic 3: I think watching think movie gave me brain damage.

NARRORATOR: Starring Tom Hanks as Coke Cola, Betty White as Cherry Coke, Charlie Sheen as Kool-Aid, the black weatherforecaster from Family Guy as Mountain Do, and a shitload of random guys we found on the street. All them and much more star in... ALUMINUM STORAGE! Coming soon to a theater near you, and then a bargin bin at your local video store shortly thereafter.

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

^That was freaking awesome! I don't really have a question, but I'm glad I ended up asking that one.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

^^ Holy fucking God! Best movie ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogating the Punk
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5