Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating the Punk

Go down 
+7
Rey De Reyes
Sykesy
Mr. Cool Smark
Storme
Inah
SEZ
Punk'r
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SEZ
SEZ

Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

Zombie apocalypse on CAW, you can only save four members.

Who and how?!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Punk'r wrote:
Quote :
Top 10 TV Shows?
3. How I Met Your Mother

Did you see the new episode of How I Met Your Mother, "Bad News"?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 am

WHY COULDN'T YOU RP LIKE THAT FOR HIGH STAKES?!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 am

Mr. Cool Smark wrote:
The Ballad of Psycho Dragon: EPISODE THREE

Thoughts?

Doomed, in all the time I've known you, you've never had a bad RP. This one is just as good as every other PsyDrag RP you've done, and as usual, I give it 9/10.

X wrote:
Punk'r wrote:
Quote :
Top 10 TV Shows?
3. How I Met Your Mother

Did you see the new episode of How I Met Your Mother, "Bad News"?

Sadly, no. =(

SEZ wrote:
WHY COULDN'T YOU RP LIKE THAT FOR HIGH STAKES?!!!

Several reasons.
1. Writer's Block is an asshole.
2. Originally, I didn't want to bring Sylvester back, but I found it hard to do RPs with only one character present. And thus, he returned. But luckily I have an actual storyline for him in mind later on, if things go according to plan.
3. WRITER'S BLOCK IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

SEZ wrote:
Zombie apocalypse on CAW, you can only save four members.

Who and how?!

I shall answer this question in story form. Any similarities between those in the story below and actual people and completely coincidental. Just enjoy the laughs.

\~/|\~/

The scene opens with SEZ sitting at his computer, the CAW ‘Ask Me’ forum open in front of him. He stroked his chin, deep in thought, as he clicked on ‘Interrogating the Punk.’

“It’s been a while since Punk’r had a question.” He mused, sitting back in his chair, either not hearing or plainly ignoring the squeaks of protest from the seat. “I better ask him something before he goes crazy or something. The question is, what?” He wondered aloud, casting a glance as his DVD-rack. Titles like Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Left 4 Dead, and Dora the Explorer peered back at him. Then, SEZ snapped his fingers as the figurative light bulb above his head switched on.

“Of course!” He exclaimed. “I’ll ask him what his favorite color is!” He leaned forward in his seat, but before he could begin tapping on the keyboard, his door suddenly burst open with a rather loud bang, and in stepped the man known on CAW as Punk’r, brandishing a semi-automatic shotgun and several other weapons strapped to his back.

“Zacharious!” Punk’r exclaimed. “I’m here to save you!”

“… What?” SEZ asked in confusion. “Save me from what?”

“From the Zombie Apocalypse, of course!” Was the cheerful response.

“Zombie Apocalypse?!? What are you on about?”

“The dead have left their grave and began attacking everyone for their delicious, delicious brains! It’s horribly acted, cheesy gore, and dry laughter all-round!”

“Are you high?”

“I fail to see how that question relates to our current situation.”

“You’re insane!”
SEZ cried, getting up from his seat and approaching the window, hidden by the curtains. “See, everything’s...” SEZ cut himself off upon opening the curtains and seeing the sight of several dozen zombies chasing this one guy on a tricycle.

“No, leave me alone!” The guy on the trike cried as the zombies came closer. (The zombies weren’t fast. This guys was just, like, really slow.) “Go eat someone else! Not me! Not MVP! AAAAH!” And, predictably, the zombies devoured him with lots of unneeded gore and screaming.

“… How did I not notice that before…” SEZ wondered aloud as the sound of screams, moans, and sirens escalated.

“SEZ, comrade! Can you use a gun?” Punk’r questioned, waving his weapons dangerously around in the air.

“NO, I can’t use a gun! I’ve never even held one in my life!” SEZ exclaimed.

“There’s no time to train you!” Punk’r shouted, and tossed the shotgun at SEZ, hitting him squarely on the chest. “Grab that shotgun and follow me!”

“Not even enough time for a… Montage?” SEZ grinned.

“I suppose we’ve got enough time for one quick one. HIT THE MUSIC!”

“Alright, montage over. How do you feel with a gun now?”

“I am SEZ, destroyer of worlds!” SEZ laughed, stroking his shotgun. “I am the judge, jury, and executioner of the weak!”

“That’s good enough for me, and I see absolutley no way this could backfire!” Punk’r declared. “Now follow me!”

“Where we going, man?” SEZ asked, following Punk’r out of his bedroom and into the hallway.

“We’re going to save Matty!” Punk’r told him. Then, after a short pause, he added. “Or Storme! Whatever he’s calling himself nowadays!”

“… Doesn’t he live, like, a thousand miles away?” SEZ pointed out, and Punk’r paused for a second.

“Yeah, but I can’t be stuffed going to the airport. Let’s just say he lives a few blocks down the street, ‘kay?”

“Well, nothing else has made sense today. I’ll just add this to the ever-growing list.”

“That’s the spirit.”

Several non-eventful minutes later, Punk’r & SEZ stopped outside a sign that said ’36 Chambers,’ which according to Punk’r, was exactly where Storme lived. A light knock on the door (by which I mean shooting the door open), and the two entered the 36 Chambers.

“Stormey!” Punk’r called out, his shouts echoing throughout the building. “Matty!”

“Who is it?” A voice answered from a room on their left.

“It’s your best friends from the CAW website!”

“… I’ve got a lot of friends, you’re gonna have to be a bit more specific than that.”

Punk’r was insulted. He showed this by kicking the door open. “Matty, how could you?!? I thought we were TABFFs!”

Judging by the expression on Mattitude’s face he was a bit more than confused.

“Totally Awesome Best friends Forever. It’s like normal BFFs, but with more totally awesomeness in it.” Punk’r explained.

“Just go along with it.” SEZ added.

“SEZ? Punk’r?” Mattitude shook his head in disbelief. “What are you two doing here? … Don’t you guys live, like, a thousand miles away?”

“That’s what I told him.” SEZ said, nodding in Punk’r’s direction.

“Matty, we’re here to save you from the zombie apocalypse!”

“… The what now?”

One quick explanation later.

“Oh, now that you’ve explained it like that, it makes perfect sense. No plot holes or anything.” Mattitude nodded. “I completely understand now.”

“Yeah, so… Matty, can you handle a gun?”

“Do we have time for a montage?”

“… I think so.”

And Mattitude was all like: =D

And so, after the montage, the trio stepped out of the 36 Chambers, all brandishing weapons: SEZ with his shotgun, Mattitude with an AK-47, and Punk’r with a Desert Eagle. Ready for violence.

“I’m not one to pry, but where did you get all these weapons?” Mattitude asked. “I mean, you-”

“eBay.”

“You got the guns… off eBay.”

“Yeah, is that so hard to believe?”

“In contrast to everything else that’s happened today, no, that one’s relatively easy to believe.”

“Guys, look out!” SEZ shouted. “Hostiles at 9 o’clock!”

Mattitude and Punk’r both immediately checked their watches.

“It’s only six.” Mattitude said.

“My watch is broken.” Punk’r observed.

“You’re not wearing a watch.”

“That’s because it’s broken!”

“Guys. Guys!” SEZ shouted to catch the two’s attention. When that didn’t work, he snapped his fingers in front of their faces, and that one worked perfectly. “Guys. That way.” He said, pointing to his left.

Mattitude and Punk’r looked to where SEZ was pointed, and let out a simultaneous ‘oooh’ of understanding as three zombies shambled towards them. One looked relatively normal, while the second had a ‘DJ’ cap on, and the third was choking with excessive bling. At the same time, all three zombies let out a groan that sounded oddly like ‘SPAM.’

Predictably, Punk’r panicked and shot the first zombie in the face with his Desert Eagle, while SEZ made the second one’s head explode with a quick blast of his shotgun, and Mattitude finished off the last one with a short burst of gunfire from his AK-47.

“Hey, hang on…” Mattitude said as he bent down next to the bodies. “These guys all look the same. And… Oh my god, we’ve just killed the zombie versions of Manu, DJ Manu, and Westcoast!”

There was a lengthy silence before SEZ said what we all were thinking.

“They were zombies?”

End scene one.

Damn you, Zach. Giving me that urge to write.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 am

Tomorrow when I can rep again you're getting positive rep for that story. Now write part two!

Also...Crash Bandicoot vs Jak vs Rachet vs Sly Fox, who wins?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:32 am

SEZ wrote:
Tomorrow when I can rep again you're getting positive rep for that story. Now write part two!

Also...Crash Bandicoot vs Jak vs Rachet vs Sly Fox, who wins?

Putting my obviously positivley biased opinoin on Crash Bandicoot aside, I'll try to make this fair as possible.

Jak is the only one I have zero experience playing with, so that one's definatley out. Sly Fox I've played for a bit with a friend, but I lost every time. Don't ask. So really it's all down to Crash vs Ratchet. Both I've spent a lot of time playing, Crash slightly more...

I'd say Ratchet would win a full-on fistfight. He's got the strength, the speed, and a passable brain. Crash... Has the strength and speed. No passable brain. God, it hurts so much to type that...

I'll get to work on part two when I'm on a good enough sugar high. It has to be the PERFECT hsugar rush. Too much, and I sugar crash too early. To little, and I don't reach the optimum sugar rush level. There's a very fine line somewhere there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Funny zombie story, thus far lol.

Will there be more mayhem? :p
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Thoughts on those damn dirty trolls?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:50 am

Mr. Cool Smark wrote:
Funny zombie story, thus far lol.

Will there be more mayhem? :p

Shit yeah, man. Once I decide who else on CAW should be saved...

Scrooge wrote:
Thoughts on those damn dirty trolls?

Bah! Blasted trolls, alwayds dirty and troll-like! They require a bath. Using hydrochloric acid if necessary.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 am

Where's Part 2?

What do you plan to accomplish in CAW?

CAW vs Takedown Supercard. What are the matches and who are the winners?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 am

SEZ wrote:
Where's Part 2?

It's coming, take a chill pill. Still deciding who else I should save.

Quote :
What do you plan to accomplish in CAW?

To expand my RPing horizions, accomplishments, and in due time, test out some of the other characters I have in mind.

Quote :

Hmmm... May I have time to think about this?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 am

Punk'r wrote:
Quote :

Hmmm... May I have time to think about this?

You have 5 minutes. GO!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 am

Where do you work?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am

I currently work at one of the local libraries, have been for about... three weeks. Before that, I worked in another library for work experience for about four months. Before that, I worked for a year and a half as a 'Trolley collector' at Safeway. Or Woolworths. In that year & a half, I also did some side jobs for a newsagents, a RSPCA, and a school.

I worked a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 am

You seem to be a Workaholic like myself. Anyway, What state you from? Hopefully it is the almighty state of the Opera house and sadly the state which is unable to throw out a terrible Government.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 am

Nope, not the Opera house state, mate. Victoria, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 am

Oh, that is terrible. Being stuck in the same state as Zach. xP

anyway,

Best season of Lost [Apart from Season 1]?

You ever watch Heroes?

What is worse, The Australian Film Industry or the Australian Music Industry?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:51 am

Sykesy wrote:
Oh, that is terrible. Being stuck in the same state as Zach. xP

anyway,

Best season of Lost [Apart from Season 1]?

For me, it's a tie between Season 2 and Season 4. Season 2 had the introductions of Ben Linus & Mr. Eko, and Season 4 had one of the most badass appearences of the Monster. And Ben Linus. Anything involving Ben Linus is automatically awesome.

Quote :
You ever watch Heroes?

Yeah, I watched it for a few seasons. Sadly I missed a couple of episodes, and lost interest.

Quote :
What is worse, The Australian Film Industry or the Australian Music Industry?

Hmmm... Tough one. I'll say... The film industry, simply because I haven't enjoyed films as much as I used to.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:55 am

Top 10 TV Shows.

And now time for one of Sykesy's Sick Jokes ...

What is good about 23 year olds?

Note: I mean no offense to anyone. My jokes are simply a joke and that is all.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:01 am

Sykesy wrote:
Top 10 TV Shows.

1. LOST (You probably saw this coming)
2. Scrubs
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. NCIS
5. Big Bang Theory
6. Dexter (maybe)
7. Criminal Minds
8. Rove (WAAAY better talk show than nearly all the others on today)
9. The Simpsons
10. Good News Week

Quote :
And now time for one of Sykesy's Sick Jokes ...

*claps hands in anticipation*

Quote :
What is good about 23 year olds?

Note: I mean no offense to anyone. My jokes are simply a joke and that is all.

I'm going to guess... Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:05 am

Nope the answer to ...

What is good about 23 year olds? is that there is 20 of them.

*Epic knee-slap on my part followed by many users puking*

Anyway, On a less sick note. Ever watched Entourage or The Wire?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 am

Sykesy wrote:
Nope the answer to ...

What is good about 23 year olds? is that there is 20 of them.

*Epic knee-slap on my part followed by many users puking*

I see what you did there. +1 rep.

Quote :
Anyway, On a less sick note. Ever watched Entourage or The Wire?

Entourage, no. The Wire, no. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 am

Hmm, Your lack of TV saddens me. Anywayz

Who would you rather dropkick in the face?

Bindi Irwin or Justin Bieber?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 am

Sykesy wrote:
Hmm, Your lack of TV saddens me. Anywayz

Who would you rather dropkick in the face?

Bindi Irwin or Justin Bieber?

Hmmm... Can't I get them both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating the Punk   Interrogating the Punk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogating the Punk
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next