Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- While Chris Jericho didn't have nice things to say after CM Punk mentioned him on Monday's RAW, Mick Foley wrote the following on Twitter: "Hey, you guys weren’t kidding; @cmpunk really did give me a shout-out on @WWE#RAW ! I’m suddenly a big deal to my younger kids -thanks Punk!"

- Zack Ryder wrote on Twitter Tuesday that he was informed he sold more t-shirts than The Rock at Monday's RAW. The Rock replied to Ryder with the following: "@ZackRyder .. Hell yeah! Congrats. Keep kickin that ass bro (ski)! See you soon. #TheMotherf****nRock"

- It's said that while WWE fully recognizes how hot CM Punk is right now and realizes his long-term potential, the real focus for the payoff of RAW's top storyline will be putting Triple H over.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 am

Isn't... Isn't HHH already over? I suddenly have a very bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

^Nah it should be fine, have WWE ever turned us wrong before?

?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 am

You're right!... We're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Punk'r wrote:
Isn't... Isn't HHH already over? I suddenly have a very bad feeling about this.

I had the same feeling after reading this. But I saw a few other people comment on it, and said something along the lines that they may mean getting Triple H over as the boss figure of the company, maybe even as the kind of heel boss figure Vince was. If the case is something like that, then I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 pm

I guess that could work out if this is truly where they're going but with the backstage history of Triple H throughout the years, I understand that people are worried about what could happen to CM Punk but with all the attention the Punk angle garnered since it started, WWE knows that Punk means money right now. I won't go as far as saying that it's gonna spark another Attitude era but I really think it can give back some popularity to the sport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More   Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Note on HHH-Punk, Foley on Punk, More
Page 1 of 1