Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return Empty
PostSubject: WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return   WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm

The New York Daily News features a profile on Brooklyn native Brandon Silvestry (a/k/a Kaval and Low-Ki) focusing on his tenure with World Wrestling Entertainment and "underdog" demeanor.

The article suggests that Silvestry was surprised by WWE notifying him of his release from the organization on December 23, which he dubbed a "Christmas present.

Silverstry, however, has indicated in recent interviews that it was his decision to part ways with the organization.

"It was a mutual parting of the ways," said a WWE spokesman to the New York Daily News. "There is no bad blood between the WWE and Kaval. The door remains open for him to return."

Silvestry insists he was released because he wasn't one of the typical larger-than-life, trash-talking superstars that WWE is known for.

"I'm not 6-foot-2, I'm not 250 pounds. I don't talk all kinds of trash. I just handle guys in the ring," he said. "I'm not going to dwell on it. I gotta just plan ahead and move forward."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return   WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:09 pm

I was really big on Kaval during his WWE time, as he never failed to impress. I also particularly loved his match on Smackdown against Drew McIntyre, both of them looked great in that one. Anyways, if he had a push coming his way, then I'd certainly enjoy seeing him back in WWE. If they were going to continue to do nothing with him, forget about it.
Back to top Go down

WWE Leaving The Door Open For Kaval to Return
Page 1 of 1