Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaval Released!

Go down 
+7
Punk'r
Storme
Y2J X
Sykesy
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Mr. Tambourine Man
Affzilla.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 pm

WWE has announced the release of Kaval (a/k/a Brandon Silvestry). To see the official notice, visit WWE.com.

:O
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I gotta say unless it comes out that Kaval did something heinous backstage this is just about the most infuriating thing I've read in a while. They give the guy maybe 3 wins in his 4 month run and then they release him during the holidays? Real nice WWE.

Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Or maybe he wanted to leave?
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Hmm. Maybe now that Gabe isn't around, ROH will take him back? They could sure use talent.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

No ... No. I am lost for words. This is bullshit.

*MOVED*
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Found this on Lordsofpain...

Quote :
- The word in WWE is that Kaval (known as Low Ki on the independents circuit) was released because the company didn't have any plans for him, and as such it was an amicable departure by the winner of NXT Season 2.

It's unlikely Kaval will be working for any nationally televised companies any time soon due to the typical 90 day no-compete clause.

The high flyer was signed by World Wrestling Entertainment in 2008 and spent a lot of time in WWE developemental before he was brought up to NXT.

credit - pwinsider.com

I absolutely despise this reasoning, especially considering I can remember Rey Mysterio and someone else both pitched storyline ideas to get him signed in the first place.

Even if this isn't true, I can't imagine a reasoning that will satisfy me. Kaval was one of my favorite in WWE, this just sucks.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 pm

X wrote:

Quote :
- The word in WWE is that Kaval (known as Low Ki on the independents circuit) was released because the company didn't have any plans for him, and as such it was an amicable departure by the winner of NXT Season 2.

It's unlikely Kaval will be working for any nationally televised companies any time soon due to the typical 90 day no-compete clause.

The high flyer was signed by World Wrestling Entertainment in 2008 and spent a lot of time in WWE developemental before he was brought up to NXT.

credit - pwinsider.com

I absolutely despise this reasoning, especially considering I can remember Rey Mysterio and someone else both pitched storyline ideas to get him signed in the first place.

Even if this isn't true, I can't imagine a reasoning that will satisfy me. Kaval was one of my favorite in WWE, this just sucks.

I totally agree with you. WWE dropped the ball on this one - like they did by letting MVP go. I don't watch too much wrestling these days but I did try to look out for stuff with Kaval as I was a fan of his in ROH and TNA. Like Hipp said, I'd really like to see a Low Ki return to ROH. He'd be wasted in TNA like before.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:42 pm

*bangs head against wall in frustration*
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Storme wrote:
X wrote:

Quote :

credit - pwinsider.com

I totally agree with you. WWE dropped the ball on this one - like they did by letting MVP go. I don't watch too much wrestling these days but I did try to look out for stuff with Kaval as I was a fan of his in ROH and TNA. Like Hipp said, I'd really like to see a Low Ki return to ROH. He'd be wasted in TNA like before.

I agreed with what you stated until you said Kaval [Senshi at the time] was wasted within TNA.

The dude had some of the best X-Division bouts I can remember. One being against Chris Sabin at Bound For Glory. Senshi/Low Ki/Brandon Silvestry whatever was probably the only guy but AJ Styles that I could say was used well within TNA.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:13 pm

^^ Okay, I exagerated. He wasn't always wasted but in 07-08, he mostly just made up the numbers in the X-Division despite being one of the most talented guys on the roster. I expect it would be the same story if he went back there.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Yeah, I cannot really argue that but 03-06 I think he was used at his best weather it be the Asylum days within the X-Division where he feuded with Lynn and Styles, XXX days or his X-Division Championship run.

his last two years he was just there for spots.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:11 pm

WWE's loss is ROH's gain. Once again, Ring of Honor will take another major step by bringing back home one of its pioneers and another statement will be made as to why ROH is slowly becoming the true #2 promotion in the business.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Slowly?

I think ROH is on a pretty rapid pace at the moment.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Slowly compared to when Low-Ki was Gangsta Ki there, certainly. Him and Cide need to reform the Rottweilers and face WGTT.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 am

hippnotizeinfamousminds wrote:
Slowly compared to when Low-Ki was Gangsta Ki there, certainly. Him and Cide need to reform the Rottweilers and face WGTT.

I couldn't agree more with this post. I need to see another Cop Killa/Ghetto Stomp combo.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:05 am

I'm trying to imagine how they broke the news to him.

WWE: Happy Holidays, Kaval!
Kaval: Happy Holidays.
WWE: You're fired.
Kaval: ...
WWE: Have a nice day! -leaves-
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 am

Kaval wanted out, Not WWE. It's all over the net. He could not stand the WWE Schedule and it was making him miserable.

Therefore, WWE did not drop the ball as much as I thought.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 am

This is by far the dumbest idea WWE had to date.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:16 am

Smackdown only has like 17-18 guys now. If it means more guys such as Chavo and Chris Masters getting TV time, I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 pm

they parted on amicable terms, so I can see Kaval reappearing in the future. I just hope he keeps that ridiculous wet-suit of his if he goes to RoH, maybe Chikara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaval Released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval Released!   Kaval Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaval Released!
Page 1 of 1