Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again Empty
PostSubject: Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again   Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Kaval requested his release from WWE after being frustrated over his position with the company. WWE creative was told to job him out after winning NXT but were then told to build him up for a few weeks for the pay-per-view title match against Dolph Ziggler, which he lost.

Creative was then told to start jobbing Kaval back out again. The story is that after he lost to Drew McIntyre on the December 21st SmackDown, he asked officials if he had any heat and was told no. Kaval then asked if they had any future plans for him and was told they had no plans or ideas for him. He then asked for his release and was granted.

- Mexican star Mistico has made more inquiries about coming into WWE. The company had talks with him last year and he did a tryout match that impressed everyone. At the time, he was making such good money in Mexico that it didn't make sense to leave.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again   Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:25 am

When I read awhile back that Kaval asked for his release, I wasn't as upset with WWE as much as I once was. This bit of information reverses that. Just really disappointing that they didn't utilized Kaval, and I can't figure out why, with the people I know were willing to do a feud with him. It's also lame that they had him win NXT but just dropped the ball on him in less than a year.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again   Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 am

Last I heard the reason he asked for his release was because he couldn't handle the WWE's schedule. Don't have anything for him? If that's the case I have an idea

Fire
The
Fucking
Writers!
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again   Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Mistico had better keep the damn mask on if he comes to WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again   Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 pm

will he be allowed to hit La Mistica?

Also WWE gets the cornetteface of the day. FUCK THIS COMPANY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again   Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Behind Kaval, Mistico Interested in WWE Again
Page 1 of 1