Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 pm

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE star Kaval:

"Thanks to all for the best wishes. Left ankle MRI today, awaiting results. Stay tuned."

Follow more tweets from Kaval on Twitter @ KavalWWE.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Let's keep our fingers crossed for nothing too serious for him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

I think Kaval can go far in the WWE. This would be a set back, but I think he will be fine, even if he has to miss a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Kaval can be another Rey, Only not wearing a mask, Plus hes a great highflyer...which WWE can use very well
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Kaval can be another Rey, Only not wearing a mask, Plus hes a great highflyer...which WWE can use very well

No.

He can be the WWE's first Low Ki/more successful Steve Blackman. Ass kicking heel martial artist with vicious tenancies. That's the Ki I want dammit! How are they portraying him in the WWE atm?
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Lets just say, he will be a fan favourite in the near future. ATM WWE havent used him to the best of his ability, but hopefully they will soon
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Lets just say, he will be a fan favourite in the near future. ATM WWE havent used him to the best of his ability, but hopefully they will soon

Have you ever seen him at "the best of his ability"? I was just wondering...
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 pm

I have seen him compete, he looks inpressive, but i feel he do a lot more
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
I have seen him compete, he looks inpressive, but i feel he do a lot more

But you've only seen him in WWE right? And what, lol?
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol...sorry, Yeah i have only seen him in WWE, first on NXT n then SD, I feel he can do a lot more
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Lol...sorry, Yeah i have only seen him in WWE, first on NXT n then SD, I feel he can do a lot more

This is him winning the Battle of Los Angeles 2008. Amazing match, back when Ki couldn't have a bad match against anyone. Also I'll be posting the best Danielson vs Ki match (IMO) ever in the vids section so look out for that.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Looks good...Kaval has so much speed n agility, ill look out for the vids. N thanks for sharing this vid
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Just LOL ...

Anyway, Yeah. Currently he is a watered down Senshi if you will ...

He is slowly becoming a crowd favorite and when given the right opponent [Ziggler,Kofi] he performs greatly. His matches with Ziggler have been great for WWE TV, Nothing by ROH standards of course but when given the opportunity I think he will as good in the ring to the viewer.

I am not complaining though, he is getting solid airtime. As are all the "indy guys" which WWE have started to sign.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm

SEZ wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

This is him winning the Battle of Los Angeles 2008. Amazing match, back when Ki couldn't have a bad match against anyone. Also I'll be posting the best Danielson vs Ki match (IMO) ever in the vids section so look out for that.

If I could find the video of when Low-Ki knocked out cold Danny Maff in 2003(?), I'd post it. He legit knocked him out with a kick to the head. I believe the event's feature match was Homicide vs Steve Corino. It was the same match where Corino lost hearing in one ear because of Homicide. I'm not 100% sure of the name of the event though...
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
SEZ wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

If I could find the video of when Low-Ki knocked out cold Danny Maff in 2003(?), I'd post it. He legit knocked him out with a kick to the head. I believe the event was "Stiff Friends, Bitter Enemies", the same night that Homicide and Steve Corino wrestled one-on-one and in which Corino became deaf from one ear.

Can you explain the events surrounding Ki and Maff? Did Ki try to do it or was he just being his usual stiff self?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status   WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar Kaval Posts Update On His Injury Status
Page 1 of 1