Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*

Go down 
+4
Affzilla.
SEZ
EdgeHead
Y2J X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Empty
PostSubject: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecif

Elimination Chamber

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Eciio
Elimination Chamber
Winner Earns WWE Title Match At Wrestlemania XXVII
John Cena vs. John Morrison vs. R-Truth vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. CM Punk

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecvi
World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber
Kane vs. Edge (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Eciii
WWE Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Jerry Lawler

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecvs
Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecviir
WWE Tag Team Championships
Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marrella (c) vs. The Corre (Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater)

Last edited by X on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 pm

I really am curious to see how close Jerry Lawler is actually gonna get to win the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber. I don't wanna say that it's gonna compare to the emotions we all had during Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair at Wrestlemania 24 but I think it could come pretty close.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Am I the only person who would like to see King win that match? Probably...

Looks like Cena will win the Chamber match, yet again.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 pm

I doubt Lawler will actually win it but I can already predict that Michael Cole will cost Lawler the match because of his infatuation for The Miz.

And at Wrestlemania, Jerry Lawler will cripple Cole for life with a series of piledrivers and we'll never hear from that piece of crap ever again.

One guy can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
I doubt Lawler will actually win it but I can already predict that Michael Cole will cost Lawler the match because of his infatuation for The Miz.

And at Wrestlemania, Jerry Lawler will cripple Cole for life with a series of piledrivers and we'll never hear from that piece of crap ever again.

One guy can dream, right?

Many guys can dream.

If Lawler won the match then lost the title the next night on Raw I'd be happy as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Whoa, what is Sheamus wearing?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Affzilla. wrote:

His kingly attire from his King of the Ring win. The Irish Devil, really.
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

I don't want King to win it..
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Punk'r wrote:
Affzilla. wrote:

His kingly attire from his King of the Ring win. The Irish Devil, really.

It looks Godly IMO.

I AM ROCCO wrote:
I don't want King to win it..

I feel so alone Sad
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 am

*Card Updated*

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match added.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 am

I wouldn't mind seeing King win the Title and I believe there is a big chance of it happening as they might want to finally give him a reign. If by some chance he wins it would only be for the night as there is no way he would go to WM as the defending champ. I could see King vs Cole at WM or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

That's pretty much the plan for King vs Cole, except it'd apparently be in a handicap match.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
That's pretty much the plan for King vs Cole, except it'd apparently be in a handicap match.

Cole's partner would be Riley in this, right?

As for King winning, I'm all for him winning if he drops it quickly. Of course, he'd only win it if he was going to drop it quickly. Even though I'm not really a fan of his wrestling work (mostly cause I haven't seen many matches of his, and the few I have are decent at best) but I think it would be awesome to watch him with the title. Actually, I'd rather have King win it and lose it than Miz simple retaining.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 am

Although I wouldn't mind King's lifelong dream being fufilled, I am a HUGE Mizfit, and Can't wait for him to kick King's ass. and then at Mania, Cole can beat King.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
Although I wouldn't mind King's lifelong dream being fufilled, I am a HUGE Mizfit, and Can't wait for him to kick King's ass. and then at Mania, Cole can beat King.

HAHAHAHAHAHAahahaHAHAahAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHhhhHAHAHAHAHHAHahHahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaa...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:

You're joking, right?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 pm

*Card Updated*

Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio added to the card.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:09 am

*Card Updated*

Dolph Ziggler removed from the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match and WWE Tag Team Championship match added.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:19 am

Santino and Kozlov Better Retain!
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Elimination Chamber Results

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecviii
Alberto Del Rio defeated Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecixu
Edge (c) won the Smackdown Elimination Chamber to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecxy
The Corre (Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater) defeated Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov (c) to become the WWE Tag Team Champions

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecxi
The Miz (c) defeated Jerry "The King" Lawler to retain the WWE Championship

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Ecxii
John Cena won the Raw Elimination Chamber to earn a shot at the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania XXVII
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:02 pm

So Wrestlemania main events are John Cena vs The Miz and Edge vs Alberto Del Rio. I'll pass on that...

Those tag team titles make me want to vomit.

Not that it would have really made a difference, but what is up with the lack of a women's title match?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 pm

SEZ wrote:
So Wrestlemania main events are John Cena vs The Miz and Edge vs Alberto Del Rio. I'll pass on that...

Those tag team titles make me want to vomit.

Not that it would have really made a difference, but what is up with the lack of a women's title match?

Yeah, I know. Hopefully, they mix up one of those matches before Mania. Christian returned at this PPV attacking Alberto Del Rio after the Chamber match (where Del Rio attacked Edge), so maybe he might be added to the main event. Honestly, the rest of the card has too be pretty great if the main events stay like this, because The Rock hosting it isn't enough for me to waste money on it... even if it is my parent's.

Kelly Kelly was re-hired and Trish Stratus was there (announced as trainer for Tough Enough), they both got in a brawl with Lay-Cool. They probably figured that was good enough.

I know these should've been somewhere in the results, but I couldn't quite figure out how to do that get that to fit without altering the structure. So yeah, I think that covers it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*   The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Elimination Chamber Thread *Results*
Page 1 of 1