Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK Talks About Being Special Referee at WM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

HBK Talks About Being Special Referee at WM Empty
PostSubject: HBK Talks About Being Special Referee at WM   HBK Talks About Being Special Referee at WM EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm

The WWE website features a video interview with Shawn Michaels. Here are some highlights from the interview.

When asked if he can call the Undertaker vs. Triple H match at WrestleMania fairly:

"What, you don't think I can? Too much commotion, is that it? Hey, it's not my first barbeque, slick. Don't worry about how I call the match. I'll probably be the best referee the world has ever seen, so I wouldn't worry about it too much."

Michaels was asked whether his role in the match will affect his personal relationship with longtime friend Triple H. He said:

"I don't know. He and I have been through a lot. We've always managed to work our way through it. I hope this will be no different."

Michael then got worked up and told the interviewer that he's going to knock him out one of these days.
Back to top Go down

HBK Talks About Being Special Referee at WM
Page 1 of 1