Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee   Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 pm

- Two names being tossed around for the role of Michael Cole's special referee in the WrestleMania 27 match against Jerry Lawler are Vickie Guerrero and believe it or not, Steve Austin. It could just be that Austin does an angle with Vickie on next week's RAW or something as she is expected to be there.

- As noted before, there has been talk of doing NXT season 5 with WWE Legends as the Pros and their sons as the Rookies. Another idea talked about a week ago was doing mixed teams with guys and girls. WWE apparently is in Tampa this week filming for the new season.

Source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee   Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Vickie? Never mind what I said before, give me Stone Cold! I really hate Vickie...

Both ideas for NXT are actually good. I'd rather the former, but I wouldn't be displeased if they went with the latter. It helps that I haven't watched NXT for quite some some time, and I have no plans to resume watching, with the exception of the odd match.
Back to top Go down

Ideas for WWE NXT 5, Possible Plans for Cole's Referee
Page 1 of 1