Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More Empty
PostSubject: Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More   Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- The Miz posted the "first ever tweet from commentary" on Monday night's RAW. He wrote: "First ever tweet from commentary daniel down cena to go...someones gonna be telling me I'm awesome next week."

While on commentary, he later wrote about how awesome he was and then posted the photo of John Cena's face being rubbed into the cage by Alex Riley.

- Steve Austin wrote the following on Twitter regarding his return to WWE RAW next week: "I'm taking a 6 pack of WHOOP ASS to Monday Night Raw in Dallas Texas...Oh Hell Yeah!!!"

- According to one source, WWE has decided on who the special referee for Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole at WrestleMania will be but they have not decided on the angle that will reveal him on RAW. There is supposed to be some kind of big payoff for the special referee that may be announced as soon as next Monday's RAW from Texas.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More   Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:52 pm

I hope the referee doesn't end up being Austin. That's been done way too much for me to be at all interested in it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More   Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 pm

I'll take any referee, as long as Michael Cole gets his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More   Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole's Referee, Austin Comments on His RAW Return, More
Page 1 of 1