Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee   Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 pm

- THQ has released a new Facebook app for the WWE All Stars video game. The WWE All Stars Fantasy Warfare can be accessed at apps.facebook.com/wwe_allstars.

- It was announced on Smackdown that the main event next week will be Dolph Ziggler vs. Edge for the World Title with Vickie Guerrero as the special referee.

- New ads in the Sacramento, California area are advertising The Undertaker for the February 22nd, 2011 WWE SmackDown tapings. This would be the next night after 2-21-11, when Taker is scheduled to make his return.

Also advertised for that taping is a 3-on-5 match with Big Show, Edge and Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett, The Corre and Alberto Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee   Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Since I'm against Facebook, and thus don't have it, does anyone have this app and/or know what it does?

Originally, I wrote a little rant about hating this main event title thing because I thought Edge was going to win. Now that I think about it, I think Dolph may actually win. My judgment probably being affected by me being a fan of Ziggler, but I can just imagine Ziggler winning, losing at the Elimination Chamber, and then getting added to Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio. I really want that, mainly because I can't imagine a singles match between Edge and Del Rio being that entertaining.

I do think it's the Undertaker's return that those messages are about. The second part has that no grave can bury my body or something like that, song in it. Which pretty much fits better for The Undertaker. I can still see Sting coming this year though, maybe interrupting Taker, or vise versa.

Also, I know Wade Barrett is more over than the other Corre members, but it really says something when they advertise it in a way that separates the Corre from it's leader.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee   Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:59 pm

I also think it's The Undertaker. The same song was featured for last year's Wrestlemania match video promo for Taker vs HBK II.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee   Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker's SmackDown Return, Guerrero to Special Referee
Page 1 of 1