Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More   Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- WWE Hall of Famer Ted DiBiase and former World Champion Sid Vicious will be appearing at Collector's Realm in Poughkeepsie, New York on Sunday, August 21st from 1-3pm. Necro Butcher will also be appearing.

- Steve Austin wrote the following on Twitter after filming began for his new WWE DVD Tuesday at his ranch in Texas: "Had a great first day of Stone Cold DVD shoot today...I relived so many bumps today, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow...OH HELL YEAH!!!"

- Several people in WWE were surprised to see Jim Ross return full-time to commentary. Most felt that because of JR's age and the direction WWE was going in, that he wouldn't return besides the occasional special appearance.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More   Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 am

Even though I think he's overrated, I am glad that JR returned. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss his commentary on Monday Nights.
Back to top Go down

Backstage News on JR's WWE Return, Austin, More
Page 1 of 1