Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More Empty
PostSubject: What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More   What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 pm

- Mad Catz will be releasing WWE All Stars themed controllers and arcade sticks for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 to go along with the release of WWE's new video game in a few weeks.

- Joey Styles noted on Twitter that he interviewed JBL for an interview to be up on WWE's website later this week. JBL is now working with the New Leaf brand beverage company in some capacity.

- There were a lot of people backstage at RAW Monday night questioning why WWE officials didn't have Steve Austin do an interview or promo at last night's RAW. The feeling was that you rarely get Austin appearing on RAW and officials should have taken advantage.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More   What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:44 pm

I had a Mad Catz controller for the PS3... it was awful, so I don't think I'm going to be getting an All Stars themed one from them.

I miss the days when Styles and JBL were commentators, and I wish for the day when they would commentate together.

I read the reason that the WWE didn't have Rock on was because they felt it would be overkill. That logic is fine, but it gets a bit puzzling with the way they ended up using Austin.
Back to top Go down

What JBL's Working On Now, Backstage Austin News, More
Page 1 of 1