Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy Update

Go down 
+4
Inah
Mr. Cool Smark
Sykesy
MANU SOLDIER
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

As noted earlier here on the website, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy returns to Superior Court of Moore County in North Carolina today to face multiple drug trafficking charges. The charges against him are as follows: conspiracy to traffic in Opium, trafficking in Opium by possession, two counts of possession with Intent to Distribute, felony possession of cocaine, felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Source: Pwinsider.com
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm

He is Innocent GODAMNIT!

In all seriousness, May he rot in prison Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Geez, what is this? The fourteenth time he's gone to court this year? He was caught with drugs last year, so what's taking the courts so long?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Wow, I stopped watching wrestling years ago and this news was around then..
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Wearedoomed wrote:
Geez, what is this? The fourteenth time he's gone to court this year? He was caught with drugs last year, so what's taking the courts so long?

His scumbag defense attorney keeps doing things to delay the proccedings. That is why it is taking so long.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Hardy will never get away with this, hopefully TNA are aware of this.....Hardy is going to Prison
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 am

TNA did not care about this when they hired him. TNA is not a factor in the entertainment world, so this story would not get much media attention. If Hardy were still with WWE ane went to prison, it would be a huge story.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am

Jeff is World Champion right?....Would he get stripped or would he just lose the title before the court case begins?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 pm

If this trial actually starts and Jeff is convicted, he will have time before he has to report to prison. It could be a month or so before he actually goes into Prison, so he would have time to lose the belt.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Hardy isnt really a fan favourite, unless he jumps of a ladder. Hardy doesnt have what it takes to be someone in TNA, unless he does something to show it, Hardy will always be different in TNA to what he was in WWE
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Hardy isnt really a fan favourite, unless he jumps of a ladder. Hardy doesnt have what it takes to be someone in TNA, unless he does something to show it, Hardy will always be different in TNA to what he was in WWE

No...no...no...

You clearly aren't watching TNA right now...Hardy is one of the most over people there and his heel gimmick is over as all fuck not just in TNA but with the IWC as well. Dude hasn't had to jump off a ladder to be a fan favorite or to get over for the last two years now.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:18 pm

I havent seen TNA....But I just dont like Jeff, becuase he hasnt got anything to offer, Accept from being a highflyer
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm

I can't sit through TNA long enough because I hate it so much. Everytime I turn it on, I hate what I see.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
I havent seen TNA....But I just dont like Jeff, becuase he hasnt got anything to offer, Accept from being a highflyer

In your opinion. I can honestly say that as a kid I was a total mark for him, and that was before I saw any of his ladder matches. Right now though I don't like him but back in 01-02 I was a total mark. Hell even when he came back to WWE I was a total mark for him. Dude has "it", weather people want to acknowledge it or not.

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I can't sit through TNA long enough because I hate it so much. Everytime I turn it on, I hate what I see.

You and me both. I actually sat through one of their recent PPV's. The guy who I was watching it with actually apologized to me after it was done cause of how bad it was (he didn't straight out say it was bad, he's a TNA mark, but he said it wasn't good so for a non TNA mark that means it was horrible).
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:53 pm

I did enjoy Tara vs. Mickie James, on Impact this week, but I literally hated everything else. I would turn it on, get flat out bored, turn back to The Apprentice. That went on for about 50 mins and then I did watch the Cage Match Main Event.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 am

Knockout matches are probally the only best thing in TNA....Thats if you dont count the Extreme matches.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 am

I hate having to watch TNA just to see my all time favorite Diva wrestle and that would be Mickie James. Her Lou Theiz Press off the top of the cage was pretty damn cool.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Yeah...it was a good match!.....As for TNA, im with you, i cant stand it
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 pm

TNA's downward spiral is appalling, I wonder what other wrestlers in other promotions think when they see the wasted talent, wasted air-time, and the low quality of programming.

How much longer will Jeff be able to stall before he finally faces charges, is convicted, and found guilty?

Also I JUST realized SEZ has joe on his period as his signature picture.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:06 pm

This wouldn't be the first time TNA had an employee in trouble with the law. Anybody remembers Scott Hall's mug shot while he was still employed with TNA?

Jeff Hardy really, REALLY needs to get his shit together. I think he already been fired from WWE several times now for this kind of BS, but each time he always had TNA I believe to fall back on. It's a shame too as I actually like his heel turn, don't care all that much for some of his promos but overall I like his heel turn in TNA. I think it's one of the few things TNA has done right since Hogan & Co basically took over the company.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

No memory of Daniels DUI, Angle drug charges etc.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:34 am

What do you mean? Daniels had a DUI last year and Angle was suspended by the WWE. Also, Angle, along with several other WWE names popped up on a list from a doctor that was illegally selling roids. Angle's name was one of many that came out in a SI report. TNA can keep Jeff and all of his drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Update   Jeff Hardy Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: