Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice Empty
PostSubject: Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice   Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 pm

-- "Awesome Truth" was split on last night's Raw SuperShow in part to WWE creative's plan to insert The Miz into the title picture over the next few months.

-- Booker T handled broadcast duties during last night's Raw SuperShow due to Jerry Lawler losing his voice.

-- Sin Cara is believed to have undergone surgery today after suffering a patella tendon rupture when he jumped out of the ring during the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match at Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice   Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm

They were split just because of Truth's suspension, at least from what I've been reading (just read they were planned to win the tag titles after Survivor Series). That said, I'm fine with the way this turned out, as I'm not an R-Truth fan, and I don't have any problems with Miz being in the main event.

Booker T > Jerry Lawler. I just want to know why they still had King sit out there though, it's not like he had any point being there.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice   Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:37 pm

The King has lost its edge....He was much more effective as a heel color commentator back in the days. The color commentator position is made for a heel, why does it have to change?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice   Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Plans For The Miz, Jerry Lawler Loses Voice
Page 1 of 1