Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison   Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:40 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross recently posted a new blog in which some of the main highlights are included below...

Fan Response To Jerry Lawler Following RAW:: "I talked to King today, we talk generally once a week, and he was blown away by the response that he has gotten from fans after his main event performance on Monday night. Jerry received nearly 400 emails on his Facebook account within hours after the match."

CM Punk's Second Week Commentating: "I thought that CM Punk did well for his second night on the job especially considering the magnitude of the main event Monday night that Punk was left to handle alone at crunch time. Doing live Commentary on a broadcast like Raw isn't an easy assignment particularly for someone with little experience. Punk adds a unique element to the broadcast which is always a positive. I'm happy for the Chicago native and enjoy his wit."

John Morrison: "John Morrison, even in a losing effort, had a memorable night on Raw with three, solid outings. Morrison is showing more toughness in his bell to bell outings which I personally like. The UC Davis grad is extremely athletic and has the required charisma to become a main event level hand sooner than later."
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison   Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 pm

CM Punk is a good commentator, he'll be commentator when he's lawlers age
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison   Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:33 pm

As I said someplace else, just the other day. Punk is a rare WWE talent that is great at everything. It is smart for WWE to get him on TV even when he can't wrestle. I love Punk's commentary.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison   Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Punk, is a great wrestler, and a great comentator!
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison   Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Comments on Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, and John Morrison
Page 1 of 1