Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawler and Cole Plans For WM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Lawler and Cole Plans For WM Empty
PostSubject: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 pm

- As noted before, Michael Cole has been learning to take bumps at WWE developmental. It’s also no secret he has been special refereeing RAW dark matches. This has all been done to try and prepare Cole for WrestleMania 27. WWE officials have had plans for Cole and Lawler to do something at the big show for months.

In the past few weeks, some ideas tossed around for Lawler and Cole at WrestleMania have the two facing off in a singles match or Lawler vs. Alex Riley with Cole as referee and some kind of stipulation added to it. Other ideas have been brought up in meetings also but we’re not sure of the details.

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Either way, I can't see Jerry Lawler losing at Wrestlemania. The past recent few months have been based on Lawler finally realizing his dream of wrestling at Wrestlemania and everyone wants Lawler to beat the crap out of Cole so bad. It's almost the same scenario that we had with Bret Hart and Vince McMahon last year except that I believe the fans will take more joy at seeing Lawler beat up Cole.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah I agree, Lawler wouldn't lose at Mania. In fact he may win the WWE Championship at EC for a quick reign. Either way I think were going to see Lawler beat up Cole at WM.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 am

Am I the ONLY one here who wants Cole to kick King's ass? No but really. I like Cole WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY beeter than Lawler right now so...... Lets hope for another win for the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:11 am

Why do people like Cole, he's ok and pretty funny but C'mon it would be awesome to see him get beat up by Lawler. I hope its Lawler vs Cole and Riley at WM that would be cool but even better would be JR showing up to help Lawler out.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
Am I the ONLY one here who wants Cole to kick King's ass? No but really. I like Cole WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY beeter than Lawler right now so...... Lets hope for another win for the bad guy.

I like Cole better as a commentator than King, but wrestling is completely different than calling it. When it comes to wrestling, King is many, many, many leagues above Cole. I'd be extremely ticked off if they gave Cole the victory, especially considering that King has been with the WWE since the 90's, and this will, most likely, be his only Wrestlemania match. Besides, I'm assuming you only like heel Cole, and Cole hasn't been heel that long. You also said "right now", so that means you use to prefer King, so if you think of it on an overall basis, you might be inclined to change your mind and would rather see King get the win he deserves. Or maybe not, and you'll still rather have Cole win, but whatever.

Legend wrote:
Why do people like Cole, he's ok and pretty funny but C'mon it would be awesome to see him get beat up by Lawler. I hope its Lawler vs Cole and Riley at WM that would be cool but even better would be JR showing up to help Lawler out.

Nah, if JR is involved I'd much rather it just be him commentating the match.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Legend wrote:

Quote :
Nah, if JR is involved I'd much rather it just be him commentating the match.

Yeah that would be cool but JR and King had some cool Tag matches together. Not exactally good or technical but they were cool and funny.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm

I've never seen any of their tag team matches, but that seems to be one of those things that would piss me off and not entertain me at all. I'm having trouble imagining myself enjoying that. So, I'm hoping he just commentates or doesn't get too involved in the match.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Well chances are he won't have anything to do with the match at all. I have enjoyed their tag matches and found them entertaining. JR & King vs Al Snow and The Coach at Unforgiven 2003. That was the shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawler and Cole Plans For WM   Lawler and Cole Plans For WM Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawler and Cole Plans For WM
Page 1 of 1