Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities Empty
PostSubject: WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities   WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

- Vince McMahon said at the WWE investors call this morning that they will be using celebrities on a more selective basis from here on out. McMahon noted that using weekly celebrities with RAW forced them to work with secondary stars and took away time from their own stars. WWE's plan now is to bring in big names when they do decide to work with celebrities.

- Vince also talked about the WWE cable network and said they are moving forward with it, recently having a first meeting with Verizon. Vince said WWE has meetings set up with all major carriers and has a good relationship with Comcast because of them buying NBC Universal. Vince doesn't expect WWE to have a lot of costs associated with the network and said that WWE does TV shows more efficiently than anyone else in the business.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities   WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Both of these news please me very much. Even with my heavily declined interest in WWE, I can't wait for the WWE network. As well, a lot of the celebrities they had gave more reason not to watch, so this is good news. Of course, their are plenty of big name celebrities that would make me skip a Raw.
Back to top Go down

WWE's Cable TV Network, Future Plans to Use Celebrities
Page 1 of 1