Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas Empty
PostSubject: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

- After ranting about AJ Lee being a rookie on her Twitter yesterday, WWE Diva Rosa Mendes has posted more comments about the Divas division. She wrote:

"Awwwww u guys are mad @ me. You love AJ because she looks ordinary just like you. Divas are not suppose to look ordinary. If i'm making people upset, I don't really care. I'm sick of seeing the Divas division ruined by these rookies. Sexy, smart, powerful! Stay in FCW and stop shopping at Target chicas!

One rookie looks 12 with a crater face, one looks like she is 40 and the other one looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig. You know who you are! Lol"

Someone wrote to Rosa that she was a week late because the Diva Twitter drama was going on last week. She replied:

"something happened, if you knew you would understand. Don't stop loving me:) Rosa Mendes doesn't go on a rant for no reason."

She ended her rant with the following:

"All I have to say is. Have respect, look the part and pleeeeeeeeaaaase stay in FCW as long as you can. One more thing, I have someone that can make you guys gear, because your gear looks like SH**t"
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 am

Funny how NO-ONE CARES ABOUT ROSA MENDES. Seriously, I forgot she existed and had to Wiki her name.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 am

It took me a while to realise who she was too. I don't know what she means by the rants but she is one of the Diva's that actually has very little skill. Some of the Diva's have some good tallent and skill (Even if the WWE doesn't use them right or doesn't let them show it) but Rosa Mendes just can't hack it as well as the other in ring and she isn't spectacular on the mic. She might be pretty hot (Not the hottest like she thinks she is) but she can't do shit. Kaitlyn could eat her.
This might be an angle or whatever, but why choose Rosa to be the instigator when no one cares about her ass. They could choose better Diva's to enter this storyline (if its an angle) like Brie, Nikki, Maryse, Alicia Fox... Anyone...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:11 pm

It's likely an angle just like everything a diva says on twitter now. We've seen it with Eve, The Bellas, Kelly etc. recently.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 pm

The problem with that is that she's been invisible from our TVs for so long now that this rant will probably have little to no effect whatsoever. Even the recently released Melina would've gotten a much better potential reaction if she had been the one to write these tweets.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

I don't think WWE told her to do this specifically. She's probably doing it on her own with support from the "rookies" to try and get on tv or just bored and having fun.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas   Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosa Mendes Continues to Have Harsh Words for the Divas
Page 1 of 1