Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has already responded to John Cena's latest rap diss from RAW. The Rock tweeted:

"Wow can The People's Champ and THE MILLIONS recover from that devastating Dr.Seuss "final KO blow"? CENA = HOT SHAVED BARNEY ANUS GARBAGE.."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm

It was a really bad rap.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 am

Rock, just lay the smackdown on that purple and yellow piece of monkey crap and be done with it already...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

I can't comment on the rap, as I didn't watch the promo, but I do check the photos on WWE.com to get a feel of what's going on. Meaning I did see the "I Bring It Via Satellite" Shirt, which I loved. That definitely entertained me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:32 pm

yeah the shirt was the only good part of the promo for me.

After Rock's lukewarm promo last week, and this disaster on RAW, I'm quickly losing interest in this Rock/Cena/Miz feud. Surprisingly I think the only one getting over from all this is the Miz, which is funny since he's almost guaranteed to drop the belt at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Yeah... The Rock/Cena feud seems forced and would mean a bit more if they were having a match at Mania but that's not gonna happen. Probably would've been a better move to just have Rock host and let Cena feud with Miz more directly.

However I will admit the first rap by Cena after The Rock's return was pretty entertaining imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw   The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Calls John Cena Some Harsh Words After Raw
Page 1 of 1