Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock   John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

During an interview with Associated Press sports writer Dan Gelston, RAW superstar John Cena talked about how badly he wants to wrestle The Rock and what his return to WWE means to the overall WWE product.

When asked about when we'll see him get a shot at The Rock, Cena said, "I have been willing to do anything for that match. I will do anything for that match. If I have to talk more trash about The Rock, I’m your guy."

Cena also praised the impact The Rock's recent return has had on the company.

"I can’t tell you how much it plugs our product back in,” he said. “It’s like getting hooked up to defibrillators. It’s the one little jump-start we needed."

Cena put over WrestleMania, saying “WWE will always be the greatest show you’ll ever see.”

Source: Sports.Yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock   John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm

John Cena vs. The Rock is easily a dream match for me. I'd be getting Mania if that's what they had on the card. I'm hoping The Rock wrestles Cena at next Wrestlemania at least.
Back to top Go down

John Cena Says He'll Do Anything To Wrestle The Rock
Page 1 of 1