Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosa Responds To Haters, SummerSlam Microsite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rosa Responds To Haters, SummerSlam Microsite Empty
PostSubject: Rosa Responds To Haters, SummerSlam Microsite   Rosa Responds To Haters, SummerSlam Microsite EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 pm

-- WWE has launched a SummerSlam microsite via ss11.wwe.com. Alicia Fox is notably featured in the promotional material for the pay-per-view event, which takes places Sunday, August 14 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

-- Sheamus is advertised to appear at a Florida Championship Wrestling live event on Wednesday, August 17 taking place at Sarasota Armory 2890 Ringling Blvd Sarasota, Florida. Belltime is 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.

-- Rosa Mendes posted a statement on Twitter responding to her "haters," believed to be The Bella Twins.

"To all Mendesluverz. Don't get mad at my haters. They only say mean things because they are insecure themselves. My confidence scares them," she wrote.

"My inner and outer beauty makes them boil with jealousy, just feel sorry for them, and hope that one day they will see the light and finally have some inner peace. Pobrecitas, pobrecitos."

The twin duo appeared to take a shot at Mendes following Money in the Bank due to the SmackDown Diva posting several fan comments advocating that she win the WWE Divas Championship. They wrote, "I think it's funny when people have to RT something a lot when they don't even have the skill to back it up... #Desperate&Sad."
Back to top Go down

Rosa Responds To Haters, SummerSlam Microsite
Page 1 of 1