Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11) Empty
PostSubject: Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11)   Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm

-Rey Mysterio, John Morrison & Kofi Kingston beat The Miz, R-Truth & Alberto Del Rio

-Mark Henry beat Sheamus by countout

WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly (w/Eve Torres) beat Beth Phoenix (w/Natalya) to retain

-Wade Barrett beat Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship No Holds Barred Match: Randy Orton beat Christian to win the title. Before the match started, Christian introduced Edge to be in his corner but Edge accused Christian of being a whiny little bitch since he won the title and walked out on Christian before Orton entered the ring

Undisputed WWE Championship - Special Guest Referee: WWE COO Triple H: CM Punk beat John Cena to become the Undisputed WWE Champion. John Cena had his foot in the ropes but Triple H didn't see it. Postmatch, as CM Punk celebrated, Kevin Nash came in from the crowd and laid out Punk with the Jacknife Powerbomb. As Nash left from the crowd, Alberto Del Rio came in to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase!

WWE Championship: Alberto Del Rio beat CM Punk to win the title
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11)   Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm currently working on a review of the entire show since I got it. I will say that my biggest problem with the show was the results.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11)   Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 am

Besides Punk's/Del Rio's win, The results were perfect and it wasn't a bad event overall IMO, nice change.

Rey Mysterio, John Morrison & Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Kelly Kelly, Wade Barrett and Randy Orton all had justified wins and I believe they should have won. Wasn't happy with the whole WWE Title thing though. Nash fucking up Punk was cool but the fact he won the match wasn't. Del Rio winning the Title so early on was a bigger disapointment, but still overall an ok show with pretty good results.

Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11)   Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resylts for WWE Summerslam (8/14/11)
Page 1 of 1