Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE SummerSlam Attendance & Backstage Visitors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE SummerSlam Attendance & Backstage Visitors Empty
PostSubject: WWE SummerSlam Attendance & Backstage Visitors   WWE SummerSlam Attendance & Backstage Visitors EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm

- Curt Hawkins revealed on Twitter that his first Mattel WWE action figure is in the works.

- Former WWE star Funaki was backstage at SummerSlam visiting friends. Former WWE writer and director of the "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" documentary Chris Bell was also there.

- WWE announced last night that SummerSlam was sold out at the Staples Center with 17,404 fans in attendance.

- Gail Kim wrote more on her Twitter last night about her WWE status and teased that we would be seeing more of her in the future: "4 every1 asking once again I'm still on mini vaca(meaning don't work 4 the i-wont-acknowledge there's-any competition) but have some upcoming appearances and have a few projects on the table. So like I said b4 this won't be the last u see of me. Just be patient Smile ull be seeing a lot of me in this next coming year!"
Back to top Go down

WWE SummerSlam Attendance & Backstage Visitors
Page 1 of 1