Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam   Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 pm

- Jim Ross wrote the following tweets on Twitter last night about why he wasn't calling the SummerSlam pay-per-view:

"I'm at Summer Slam on Twitter duty & not broadcasting. Booker's working w/ Cole & King.

I am at SUMMER SLAM but backstage and not at ringside. Booker adds Smackdown representation not that Cole wouldn't have. I'm twitter man.

I'm tweeting tonite..not broadcasting. Just happy to be here. Smile

Game time decision to use Booker to rep Smackdown on tonite's Summer Slam & to work with King & Cole. I'm happy for Booker."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam   Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Yeah, you could tell JR wasn't happy about that based in these comments (mainly for that "not that Cold wouldn't). I'm not sure that I was too letdown by him not commentating, not a big fan of his, but for the most part, I think I would've preferred him to Booker. Probably King too, wasn't really a big fan of his that night.
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Comments on Not Announcing WWE SummerSlam
Page 1 of 1