Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus

Go down 
+3
SEZ
Affzilla.
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Taker or Michaels?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Do you even care how he answered your first question?

So yeah, CJ just answer the question he asked you first. I am interest [Even though you will give WWE a 10] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I waffle on this because they are both 2 of the very best performers in WWE history and they both have had extremely long careers. They both were able to adapt with the times and stay relavent, yet stay true to what the fans knew. The both did great work as both face and heel and they both dedicated their lives to the WWE. Whenever the WWE needed either of them, they were always there. and Taker still is. Since HBK retired this year, I am going to say Micheals right now, but, when it comes time for Taker to retire, I will probably waffle again. It is a truly hard question to answer because both of them have had great match with almost everyone they stepped in the ring with. When you put them both in the same ring, you got all time great Mania moments.

Damn right WWE gets a 10. Why? Building from a reginal territory to a global company. WWE has been publically trade for over 10 years now and WWE continues to try new things in the entertainment industry. There is WWE Flims, WWE OnDemand, and coming soon, WWE the TV Network. WWE continues to build a brand that is far beyond any other wrestling promotion.

UFC also gets a 10 for some of the same reason. Dana White and some investors bought the UFC off the scrap heap. The company was virtually dead and virtually broke. Since White bought the UFC, it has exploded and it gets bigger year after year. The UFC continues to bring it's product to new places like Abu Dabi, and last night, Montreal. There gates continue to get bigger and their PPV buy rate continues to grow. The UFC also has some bona fide global stars of it's own. Liddel. Couture, Lesnar, GSP, Silva, and so on. I contend that MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world.

The current TNA gets a negative fuckin 1000, but the company as a whole gets a 5 from me. They had a great start with TNA, but their prime was 4 and 5 years ago. They had started going backwards and when Bisch and Hogan showed up, they started running backwards. TNA has talent that can be the basis for a succesful wrestling company, but they have been buried by Bisch and Hogan.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Came across this and figured I might as well post it here for ya Very Happy

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 13z0hok

I think I need a question...how's it hangin?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 am

Your inital reaction to The Miz cashing in MITB and winning the WWE title?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 am

I thought that entire Raw was awesome. When he cashed in, I wasn't sure if he was actually going to win. I know all of the previous MITB winners won, but there was a rumor that he might be the first to cash in and not win. I thought it was a very dramatic moment.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Going to watch WEC 53 tonight on Versus?
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Your sig pisses me off greatly. You know that?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Canadians went 5-2 during UFC 124. Americans went 2-6 (excluding Stevenson/Danzig since both are American). Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 am

Affzilla. wrote:
Your sig pisses me off greatly. You know that?

Like it says, that is what happens when you talk shit to GSP. Kos ran his mouth and paided for it. You would think he would have stopped allowing GSP to land that jab right on his eye.

I don't have VS. so no I didn't see it.

Stevenson is has been on a bad streak, so it didn't matter where the other guy was from. I figured he would lose, but I didn't know it would be so sudden. America's best fighters were not on the card, so we got our ass kicked. You want Kos? Canada can have the douche bag Smile
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 am

Did you see Anthony Pettis' fucking matrix ninja off-the-cage kick?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 pm

I didn't see it and I was surprised by the outcome of that fight.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 am

You need to see it, if not the whole fight, then just those 5 seconds with the kick.

Gonna make some bets for the New Years UFC event? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:41 am

How was your Xmas?

What did you get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2