Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More   Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

- The storyline that Michael Cole is having his first match at WrestleMania 27 isn't correct as Cole actually teamed with Jerry Lawler on the July 28th, 2008 RAW against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase in a tag team title match.

- There has been a lot of talk about Jim Ross being brought back to announce WrestleMania but he was expected to call last year's show and didn't. There has been no word yet on the announce team for this year's show but we do know Booker T will be one.

- As of the end of February WWE is currently the #5 ranked retailer on Facebook, behind Victoria's Secret, Victoria's Secret Pink, Adidas and Lacoste. The only other sports franchise in the top 25 is the NFL but WWE is almost doubling them in number of fans.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More   Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

I remember that match, all Cole really did was lose for his team.

JR should commentate, but I'm a bit skeptical he will. JBL, JR, and Booker should be the commentators for the event, but something tells me Booker will be the only of the three that will, and Booker is the one I care the least about commentating.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More   Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

My guess is that Josh Mathews will end up calling the PPV with Matt Striker and Booker T.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More   Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
My guess is that Josh Mathews will end up calling the PPV with Matt Striker and Booker T.

I doubt that, last I checked, WWE removed Striker as a commentator for Smackdown and now he just commentates their Superstars matches. Could be wrong, but I'm positive that's what happened since Booker joined as a commentator.

I actually think JR will be commentating Mania. His involvement on Raw leads me to that conclusion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More   Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Cole's Storyline, Talk of JR Returning, More
Page 1 of 1