Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host Empty
PostSubject: WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host   WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Source: Prowrestling.net

- WWE officials are looking at the possibility of doing a daily talk show on the new WWE Network. The show would also be simulcast as a radio show

WWE's Scott Stanford is being talked about as a possible host for the show but he may be paired up with guest hosts because of concern that he may not have enough knowledge of the product to pull it off.

The show may air for a few hours each weekday and word is that the plan is to make it a completely kayfabe show.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host   WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:22 pm

A daily talk show is a good idea as far as I'm concerned. As for Scott Standford ... normally great on ZTLIS, but I've never cared for him as a commentator, so I'm mixed on him being the possible host.
Back to top Go down

WWE Considering a Daily Talk Show, Possible Host
Page 1 of 1