Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus

Go down 
+3
SEZ
Affzilla.
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus Empty
PostSubject: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:35 pm

I recognize most of you from the other forum, so I don't know if there is anything left to ask Jesus. If you do have questions, fire away.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Thoughts on the Colts right now? (;
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm

We have big fuckin problems and no one is really playing well. We have so many injuries, I have lost track, the WR's are making huge mistakes, and they are causing Manning to make bad throws. Manning has been INTed 7 times in the last 2 games and we got fucked up by SD. The only good thing is the entire Div is not playing that well and we are tied with Jax for the Div. Right now though, Jax owns the tie breaker. We have got to start winning games right fuckin now and we need to get some guys back. Session and Bracket are going to be back for the Dallas game, so that will help out a lot. We are on our 3 FS and we were missing 2/3 of our LBs. They have got to fix something really fuckin fast or we are going to be sitting at home come playoff time. I still feel that we are good enough to make a run, but it has got to start now. The AFC is scary strong right now and that makes what the Colts have to do even harder. We have the Pats, Jets, Steelers, and Ravens. All 4 of those teams are going to end up in the playoffs. That means that we have to win the Div to get in. Why is that? Let me break it down. Either the Pats or Jets are going to win the AFC East and that would mean that one of those teams will get a Wild Card spot. Either the Ravens or the Steelers are going to win the AFC North and that mean that one of those teams wil take the other Wild Card spot. All of that means we have to win the AFC South or we are not going to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:18 am

What's the biggest problem in wrestling today?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:10 pm

With TNA, the problem is everything Smile In the WWE, you don't see any great technical wrestling anymore. I am not saying every match has to be Kurt Angle vs. HBK, but I would like to see that once in a while, you know. Some of the younger guys show signs of that style of wrestling. Punk, Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, ect, but not on a consistant basis. I know that all 3 of those guys and others on the roster, have the skill to wrestle that style, but that is not were the WWE is right now and that is sometime frustrating for me. I also miss throws and suplexs. I am about to steal a line from Taz, so here we go. I remember a time when guys like Angle, Beniot, and Lesnar "would rather throw you then know you." Once in a while, we see Dolph or Brany dust off a German suplex, but again, not consistantly.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Did you actually catch Strikeforce? Was it any good?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm

I only watched one fight. I watched Hendo vs. Babalu and that started and ended before the UFC main event started.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm

I just watched Daley/Smith and Lawler/Lindland...you NEED to watch these too. Go youtube them, they won't be long videos.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

I read that Daley won with a very quick KO.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Both of those fights ended in quick KOs and good ones. Watch...NAO.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:50 am

SD OR RAW?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am

A month or so ago, I would have said SD, but Raw has been pretty awesome lately. I am not very excited about the Kane/Edge feud right now. I do think that their TLC match will be good, but I am bored with the feud over all. Right now, I think Raw is the better show.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:05 am

Did you watch? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 am

I have been busy and I forget things. What are we talking about again? Very Happy I will watch soon. I should be able to watch it OnDemand because I have Showtime. Did you watch Babalu get his lights put out by Hendo?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I have been busy and I forget things. What are we talking about again? Very Happy I will watch soon. I should be able to watch it OnDemand because I have Showtime. Did you watch Babalu get his lights put out by Hendo?

babaganoosh wrote:
I just watched Daley/Smith and Lawler/Lindland...you NEED to watch these too. Go youtube them, they won't be long videos.

And yes, I watched all 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Top 10 TV Shows?

Top 10 Music Artists?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Top 10 All time favorite TV Shows? That is very hard because I have spent 28 years infront of a TV, but I will give you 10, but in particular order.

Lost
Criminal Minds
Bones
Sienfeld
Dexter
The Shield
Big Bang Theory
Spin City
Scrubs

1. Metallica
2. Ozzy/Sabbath
3. ACDC
4. Hendrix
5. Pantera
6. SRV
7. BLS
8. Aerosmith
9. Stone Sour
10. Alison Krauss
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Watch UFC 124?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am

Hell yeah, and it was awesome. I did not expect much out of the card. I did not think that the rest of the card should have been on a GSP card, but the fights were awesome. Alves looked as good as he has every looked in there. His striking was crisp, his kicks were vicious, and his cardo was excellent. That sweep that Sturve put on McCorkle was awesome. I think that Pearson vs. Riddley should have bee FOTN, but I have not seen who won that award yet. Jim Miller looked like he was in all kinds of trouble, but then he ended up with that nasty looking heel hook. I think that was probably Stevens last UFC fight and I still don't understand how he was on the main card anyway. He has not looked good in his last couple of fights and he was KOed last night. The night was topped off with GSP nearly punching Kos's eye out of his face. Koscheck was GSP's punching bag, but he did show a lot of toughness. He got rocked over and over again, but he did not go down. He also had virtually no offesne, aside from that TKD at the end of RD 1. I will give Kos credit for avoiding a lot of TKD's and getting up quickly when he was taken down, but he straight up got his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 am

So I guess I should download it eventually Razz I only caught Struve/McCorkle, Bocek/Hazzlett, and GSP/Kos.

What did you think about Bocek saying he has the best BJJ in the LW division and his subsequent challenge to face G-Sot in his hometown of Toronto for UFC's first event there?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 am

Bocek's triangle choke sub was very impressive. He locked it on in a way I can't remember ever seeing before. He had the mount, locked on the triangle from the top, and rolled over to his back. It was very impressive, but I don't know if he is the best in the Div though. I think G-Sot vs. Bocek is a better fight then G-Sot vs. Siver. I want to see G-Sot fight a guy that is going to get him to a tilte shot. If Ben Henderson wins his fight next week, it has been said that he will get the winner of Edgar vs. Maynard. I would like to see G-Sot eventually get a shot against one of those three guys. Last night had a little bit of everything. Awesome KO's, awesome Subs, awesome decission wins. It was a great night of fights all the way around. I wonder if Kos can see out of his left eye today? Smile
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 am

Kos' good buddy and AKA training partner after his fight with GSP:
This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus Jon_fitch-300x289

Judging by these pics, do you think GSP hates AKA trained fighers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:45 am

I don't think it matters who is standing across the cage, GSP will be better then the other guy and he probably does like to kick their ass's.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Rate the Companys out of 10 (1 being the lowest)

WWE
TNA
UFC
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 pm

As in what I like or most successful? WWE is my favorite thing in the world, I also love the UFC, and I hate almost everything about TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus   This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the Come to Jesus talk, w/Concrete Jesus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next