Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV Empty
PostSubject: World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV   World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 pm

- According to WWE, Dolph Ziggler was officially the World Heavyweight Champion before being fired by Teddy Long on SmackDown. When Edge won the belt from him in the main event, Edge became an 11-time World Champion.

- Randy Orton is giving away free tickets to the WWE RAW on March 14th in St. Louis via his Twitter. Orton, who has 8 security cameras outside of his home, caught a young kid running up and ringing his door bell the other night before running off. Orton is offering free tickets to anyone who can identify the kid.

- Cody Rhodes did an interview on Frioay night's SmackDown and was wearing a clear protective face mask after his storyline reconstructive surgery. Cody talked about how his Road to WrestleMania was delayed because of Rey Mysterio and said he would have an important announcement on next week's show.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV   World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 pm

*Sigh*, I'm a big fan of Dolph Ziggler, but I absolutely hate how they went with pushing him. Even though he put up a lot of solid efforts against Edge, he certainly doesn't feel like a mid-carder at all to me. His first World Championship reign was booked in a way that makes him look like anything besides a credible main-eventer, it's such a shame.

Ha, that seems like a great award for just catching one kid who just rang a door bell.

I'm not overly excited about Rhodes vs. Mysterio, even though I am a fan of Cody. The storyline isn't awful, and I'm sure they can put on, at least, a decent match, but nothing really clicks for me.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV   World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 am

You just know that if Randy finds out who the kid is he's going to kick the fucker's head off.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV   World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 am

I will find this kid. I will find him.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV   World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

World Title Update, Orton Giving Away RAW Tickets, PPV
Page 1 of 1