Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Heavyweight Title Controversy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

World Heavyweight Title Controversy Empty
PostSubject: World Heavyweight Title Controversy   World Heavyweight Title Controversy EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 pm

The WWE website is teasing a storyline controversy over the rightful owner of the World Heavyweight Title - Edge or Dolph Ziggler.

"The outcome of SmackDown's main event became unclear when the injured Guerrero waved-off The Rated-R Superstars win." The article continued, "Who is the rightful holder of the World Title?"

Check out the complete article at www.WWE.com.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

World Heavyweight Title Controversy Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Title Controversy   World Heavyweight Title Controversy EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this. This storyline could be good for Dolph Ziggler, but it also sounds like something that wouldn't interest me. I don't know why, maybe because this is basically the build for the Elimination Chamber match...
Back to top Go down

World Heavyweight Title Controversy
Page 1 of 1