Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers   Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 pm

- WWE Superstar Randy Orton appeared on the Extreme Pro Wrestling Radio podcast with Big D and Crisco recently, which you can listen to at this link. Here are a few more highlights:

Future World Champions in WWE:
"Cody (Rhodes) and Ted (DiBiase) are the first two names that come to mind. Sheamus, of course, has been there. He might be a two-time. Yeah, he is. He is actually a good buddy of mine, as well as Cody and Ted. I would say those three guys are good friends of mine... And Wade Barrett, as well. Wade has a lot of potential. A lot was thrown at him very quick... He's good on the mic, he's getting there in the ring, and he'll be there shortly."

Which WWE Title he prefers:
"My favorite title to carry would probably be the World Heavyweight Championship... And the reason for that is really simple, it's about a tenth the weight of the WWE Championship. When I'm holding (the WWE Championship) it's like 25 or 30 pounds... Just to hold the thing over your head, I've had the shoulder surgery, my shoulder starts shaking. John Cena has the arms to hold that bad boy up. Maybe that's why he's on Raw. They realize I wasn't strong enough to hold the title up."

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers   Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Not exactly thrilled about those future world champions. At this point, I'm not sure I want to see any of them win the world title (this isn't counting Sheamus). I sure as hell hope that Ted doesn't.

Totally agree with the World Heavyweight > WWE, of course my reasoning is for the design. not the weight.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers   Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Ted DiBiase should definitely get the title at some point. All of those guys should.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers   Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

I agree, all those guys should at one point. I would actually like to see Ted get the belt in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers   Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton on Which WWE Title He Prefers
Page 1 of 1