Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More Empty
PostSubject: Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More   Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm

- Former WWE star MVP will be working with New Japan Pro Wrestling on their shows with Jersey All Pro Wrestling this May in Philadelphia, New York City and Rahway, New Jersey.

- As noted before, Miami beat out cities like Indianapolis, Toronto and New York for the right to host WrestleMania 28 in 2012. A total of 14 cities applied back in 2009 with WWE to begin the bidding process.

- Another clue that WWE's 2-21-11 videos are for The Undertaker is that the video on WWE's Hulu page is titled "He's Coming Back."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More   Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 pm

While I don't necessarily care where they host Mania (as I won't be able to attend) but I would've preferred Toronto.

As for 2-21-11, I'm positive it's Taker, I gave up most of my hope that Sting is coming to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More   Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 am

I've given up my hope for Sting to even though I'd love for Undertaker vs. Sting. But if the Rumors are true then I can't wait to see this return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More   Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on WWE's 2-21-11 Video, WrestleMania, More
Page 1 of 1