Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game   Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm

TMZ.com reports that UFC fighter Brock Lesnar will be a "featured star" in THQ's WWE '12 video game after an agreement was reached.

THQ approached Lesnar in January and asked for permission to use his name and likeness in the game and advertising campaign. The former WWE Superstar was ecstatic over the idea, but wouldn't agree to terms unless he received permission from UFC president Dana White. The outspoken mixed martial arts promoter gave Lesnar his blessing.

White told TMZ, "I love WWE and I have nothing but love for Vince McMahon -- I'm totally okay with Brock being in the game."

The first commercial for the game featuring Lesnar will be released tomorrow.

source: TMZ.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game   Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 am

Despite the fact that I knew Brock Lesnar was the mystery superstar since I first heard about the mystery superstar, I'm still very excited about this and the commercial hyped me pretty well. WWE '12 is very possibly going to become my favorite wrestling game, and that's saying a lot, considering how much I love the DoR games.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game   Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Nothing will beat No Mercy for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game   Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Lesnar's Inclusion in WWE Video Game
Page 1 of 1