Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More   Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 pm

- Paul Heyman and former WWE star MVP recently met together in New York City. TMZ.com cameras caught up with them, ran the footage of the meeting on their Wednesday episode and mentioned how MVP will be wrestling in Japan soon.

- Prior to Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings from Long Island, New York, local indy wrestler Max Bauer received a tryout against Percy Watson. Bauer has been on WWE's radar for a while and was recently the champion of North Eastern promotion NECW.

- WWE's video game publishing partner THQ held its quarterly earnings conference call today and announced that the planned online WWE video game has been dropped. According to Reuters.com, THQ's earnings were down 11% from the same quarter last year.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More   Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 am

I've read the the game wasn't planned to be released in the US, so it doesn't really matter. Although, I am interested into the details about this game itself, I haven't read (at least I don't recall reading) any information about this online game.
Back to top Go down

Video Game Scrapped, Heyman & MVP In NYC, More
Page 1 of 1