Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game   Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 pm

- The Rock has been confirmed for THQ's WWE '12 video game after the trailer below was just released. This is the second WWE '12 Superstar specific trailer to be released as Randy Orton was featured in the first one.

WWE '12 is scheduled to be released in late November of this year, just days after The Rock is booked to confront John Cena at the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game   Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

Oh, this is a Superstar specific trailer, never mind I have no interest in watching it. Even though I'm excited for this game, it's really taking a backseat to Sonic Generations and Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi. Also, The Rock being in the game is nice and all, but he's basically in every single one, so I'm not going to get excited over this.
Back to top Go down

Rock Featured in New Trailer for '12 Video Game
Page 1 of 1