Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm

- Word on why WWE hasn't publicly announced the suspension of Andy Leavine is that they are going through the motions to make sure his Wellness failure is legitimate, like checking to see if he was prescribed something by a doctor or other steps along those lines. Andy also may be offered a second test but that's not confirmed. There have been situations where a talent failed a test, then took a second one and proved they were clean.

Andy reportedly failed his Wellness Test right before SummerSlam some time. It was also noted that Andy is still technically a developmental talent and WWE usually doesn't announce suspensions, releases or failures from developmental.

- PWTorch reports that WWE is considering St. Louis at a top city candidate to host a future WrestleMania event at the Edwards Jones Dome. Company officials recently met with the St. Louis Sports & Visitors Commission about hosting WWE's biggest event. However, it's said that there is slim to no chance to the Dome hosting WrestleMania because it's owned by Stan Kroenke, the owner of the Denver Nuggets. Wrestling fans will remember Kroenke from 2009 when RAW was bumped from the Pepsi Center because of the NBA playoffs. Vince McMahon went on RAW and tried to start a feud with Kroenke over the "Denver Debacle."
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 am

Knowing Andy Leavine I personally believe that if offered a 2nd test he will probably fail that one too. Lol. It's Andy Leavine
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

And won Tough Enough, right? What good it did him, first I read he had heat on him for not staying down long enough after taking a Stunner, and next he got suspended. Has a Tough Enough winner actually have success? I think Morrison won Tough Enough, I guess he's the only example of a successful winner.

Last edited by X on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Maven? He was successful 2001-2002.

Miz was a runner up as was Josh Matthews. Christopher Nowitski and Nidia were also in the first season.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Maven? He was successful 2001-2002.

Miz was a runner up as was Josh Matthews. Christopher Nowitski and Nidia were also in the first season.

He was? All I know him for is his awesome theme song, and dropkicking Taker out of the Rumble. I checked his wikipedia page, and apparently he was a three-time hardcore champion, but considering pretty much every reign ever for the belt ended in under month, I'm not sure I'd consider him all that successful.

Nidia was? Huh, never knew that. Either way, I was speaking just about the winners of Tough Enough.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Nidia was the female winner of Season 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania   Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on WWE Suspension, News on Future WrestleMania
Page 1 of 1