Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More Empty
PostSubject: Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More   Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston in singles action is possible for WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

- Former World Champion Lex Luger is reportedly in talks with WWE for an appearance at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta this year. No word yet on what Luger could be doing but it may be a Hall of Fame induction or something else.

- According to Super Luchas, one of the reasons Mistico is interested in joining WWE now is because he sees the push that they have given to Alberto Del Rio. Mistico has said that he wishes he would have signed with WWE when he had a chance back in 2007. Mistico is saying that he wants to make a name for himself in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More   Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm not sure how good Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston would be. I saw one of their matches on Smackdown and it was very average. Nothing that would ever gain my interest, but the match makes sense. I mean, Kofi is the current Intercontinental champion, so I guess a victory over him will be the best way to keep momentum for Alberto to Mania.
Back to top Go down

Rumored Chamber PPV Match, Luger at Mania?, More
Page 1 of 1